Chapter 51 : Don't Wanna Hear Anything

London

"OUR RELATIONSHIP HAS GONE TOO FAR."

Based from the photos that we received from an unknown source, our reporter Sarah Stone has succeeded in having an exclusive interview with model/actor, Xander Ritz after an effort to hear for a statement from the business mogul, Harry Styles has failed. Read more for Xander Ritz's exclusive confession according to his scandal with the married Styles Corporation's President, Harry Styles.

***********************************

Harry was beyond furious. His hands were shaking with anger. He didn't expect that Xander will use this foul way, dragging his name in the media. He glared at Xander's sad acting face while cradling his protruding stomach under the headline. He scrunched and balled the papers in his hands before throwing it away behind him.

"Sarah Stone!" Harry hissed that name with a hateful voice. He remembered when the short woman was chasing him in the parking area behind the company's building. He was thankful for Greg to block the cameraman with his body.

"Too bad! I don't like reporter," Harry spat when the woman was trying to pull a recorder from her jeans' pocket.

"I'm just doing my work, I hope you can respect my profession," she said politely. "I hope that you can give some cooperation. I have received a few photos..."

"I'm sorry. I have many more important matters to do than pleasing an entertainment reporter like you." Harry said.

Sarah's fair face was burning red with humiliation. "I don't expect that a businessman like you doesn't know about respecting others." She said mockingly.

"Whatever!" Harry shrugged. "Maybe you should find someone else who likes wild gossips, entertainment people like you." Harry entered his car before Greg closed the door tight. The sleek black car drove away from the parking area. From the front mirror Harry could see his securities shooing them away.

Harry was snapped back to the reality. He carefully lifted Louis' body laying him down on the couch. He ran upstairs to change his clothes and grabbing some changes of clothes for Louis' too. Five minutes later, he was driving to the hospital. Harry's knuckles turned white as he gripped the steering wheel. He kept glancing at the unconscious Louis through the mirror.

As soon as they arrived at the ER, Louis was strolled away for a check-up. Harry was not allowed to enter the room yet. He was restless, pacing back and forth. He was peeved thinking maybe Louis had fainted because of the news. Harry had called their parents as soon as Louis had entered the room.

"Mr. Harry Styles." A brunette nurse was calling for him.

Harry lifted his bowing head, looking at the nurse.

"You may see your husband now, he's already awake." The nurse said smiling politely with a clipboard in her hand.

Harry rushed towards the said room after thanking the nurse. He entered the private room before he saw a pale Louis was laying on the bed. An IV drip was attached to his left arm. Louis was not looking at him. He threw his sight outside the glass window looking at the lightly snowed trees.

Dr. James was standing beside the bed while writing something on his clipboard. He gave a warm smile towards Harry. Harry was relieved looking at his already conscious husband.

"Your husband's pregnancy is approaching its third month," Dr. James informed. "There are nothing serious. He's just having a minor shock."

"Pregnancy?" Harry's eyes grew wide, he was shocked. He stared at Louis who was having zero expression on his face at the moment.