Chapter 34 : Return!

London

"Lou!" Harry called stopping at the doorway.

Louis was sitting on the couch. His face has not changed, as pretty as before. But his blue eyes displayed some sadness.

Harry could feel his chest was clenching with pain. He was about to fall on his knees when he saw Louis' eyes started to water.

Harry wanted to hug him tightly doesn't want him to run away again. He wanted to caress him and kissed him gently. He wanted to comfort him lovingly but he knew he couldn't afford to do those things. Not the right time!

"Lou..." he trailed while carefully approaching Louis who was sitting on the couch. He felt a pang of hurt in his chest when Louis turned his face looking away from him.

Harry ran his fingers through his curls before clearing his throat. "Just now you know how to come home?" he asked firmly acting strict.

Louis turned his face looking at him with a confused expression.

"Why don't you come home two years from now?" Harry teased him. "Are you happy making everyone's worried?

Harry stared at his face gauging for any reactions before he added, "I was like a madman running around looking for you. Mom and dad were beyond worried about you. Thank God your dad doesn't know, or else!" he lectured.

Louis bowed his head looking down at his feet. He expected that! Harry would scold him when he came home. There's no way he would ask him nicely, comfort him or coax him. That was all Zayn's imagination. He was the one who persuaded him to come home. He said that Harry would not be angry or scold him but he would be happy. No way! He even lectured him.

"You're afraid to go home?" Zayn asked. "I don't want to let you go but Liam called me last night asking about you. He has been worried about your missing but I didn't elaborate anything to him. He said that Harry has went crazy. He was always running rampant in the office."

Louis just heard Zayn's explanation, doesn't want to comment anything. If he wanted to running rampant until the office bursted, let him be. He don't care.

"Do you afraid that he will scold you?" Zayn asked.

Louis shook his head.

"So?" Zayn cocked his hip. "You're afraid that he will touch you again?"

Louis slowly nodding his head. He was really afraid if that incident happened again. He was scared. Because of Harry's caveman action, he was anxious to step his foot into that big house again.

"You don't need to be afraid. Now is the right time for you to show your mental and physical strength. What, do you want to admit your defeat as easy as that? Hmm?" Zayn scolded him.

"Hmm...?" Harry was annoyed because Louis was not answering his continuous questions. Instead he was staring blankly into the space.

"Did you hear what I've asked you?"

Louis flinched. Harry was standing tall in front of him. His imagination has stopped. He felt nervous.

"Where did you sleep at?" Harry asked calmly.

"Zayn's place." He simply answered.

"Zayn?" Harry slapped his forehead with his palm. That name echoed in his head. Why did he completely forgot about that model. Zayn, was his husband's best friend. He knew that Zayn was loathing him. He couldn't blame him. He deserved the loath.

"See, you had to disturb him!" Harry jested. "You're my husband, so act like a husband. Take good care of me. If you want to go anywhere, tell me first. Not ran away from home just like that." He lectured him again.

"All these times I've done all that. I prepared everything for you but you never touched them. So what else so you want me to do?" Louis voiced firmly.

"That was before!" Harry's eyeballs was about to jumped out when he heard Louis' answer.

"Starting from tomorrow, I want a breakfast... a lunch and a dinner. And starting from tomorrow too I want you to take care of me properly, like before." He said before he cleared his throat.

"One more thing... I want you to wake me up every morning," he added. "Knock on my door. If I am not responding, just enter my room. Wake me up!"

Louis nodded his head, forcing his ears listening to Harry's babbles. He looked away from Harry. He wanted to roll his eyes so badly but he didn't dare to. He still has some respect for that man who was his husband.

His eyelids felt heavy. He was tired and sleepy. He didn't even hear Harry's nonstop lecture. Lately he was lacking of proper sleep, worried about his problem.

Harry's figure was blurry in his eyes. His voice sounded far away. His eyes were halfway closed, about to completely shut. Finally closed tight.

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Holler!

It's an early update for you lovelies 😁

Thoughts?