Chapter 11 : The Wedding

London

The wedding took place in London.

In a luxury private hotel at the side of London, surrounded by nature and far from the city.

Since sunrise, people were milling around, carrying vases of peonies, lilies, orchids and roses. The warmth was seeping through the air, it felt pleasant. Not too hot and not too cold, perfect day for a wedding ceremony.

The hotel terrace was empty for their guests. Just closest friends and family, some important people or business acquaintance. No journalists were allowed. Only Styles family personal photographers were allowed to do their job.

The ceremony was planned for the early evening.

××××××

He was getting married

He was getting married. He had never in a million years thought that he would be getting married with a boy he barely know. Yet, here he was, letting his stylist fixed his tie in front of the tall mirror.

Was he nervous? Hell yes. Was it worth it? Hell no.

With one last look in the mirror, Harry straightened his cuff links. He looked up and caught Niall's eyes.

"Ready, mate?" He asked.

Harry nodded, his face showed no expressions before he stood up straight.

"Yeah." He said.

Niall smirked and opened the door, "Let's go."

××××××

Louis was beyond restless standing in front of a full body mirror in his hotel room

Louis was beyond restless standing in front of a full body mirror in his hotel room. He was accompanied by Zayn and all of his sister.

Two stylists were fixing his wedding dress on his body doing last minute alterations. His make up already perfect and his fringes styled into an elegant braid with a veil over his head.

"Lou, relax... just calm down." Zayn said before holding both of his hands with his own.

Louis inhaled a deep breath before letting it go.