Chapter 21 : The Party

(Haz and Lou OOTN ^^^)

London

The car had stopped in front of the hotel entrance. The door on Harry's side opened by Greg before the latter went to the other side. Harry fixed his suit before he went to the other side of the car. Greg was still standing awkwardly besides the car holding the door open. His face seems worried. Harry motioned for him to let him handle the situation.

He looked inside the car. Louis was bowing his head down. "Hey, you can come out now! You think you're a Cinderella?" Harry snapped.

Louis was not giving any response. His lips were shaking, seems like he wanted to say something. But his voices got stuck. His pretty face seems pale.

Harry worried! "What if he suddenly fall sick? What a problem!" he rolled his eyes.

"Why?" Harry's voice changed, laced with worries. "We're already late. Are you not feeling well?"

Louis still kept quiet.

"Heyy... answer me." Harry started to panic.

Louis grew restless. He turned his head looking at Harry who seems lost. Slowly he spoke. "Erm... Actually I am afraid. I'm not used to a grand party like this. I..."

"Afraid?" Harry cuts him.

"Shit! It's not like you have to do anything. All of the guests are our company's staff. What are you afraid of? Argh... you just need to act a bit. If you don't know how to just keep quiet. Hurry up!" Harry snapped.

He pulled Louis' hand harshly forcing him out of the car. Actually he's quite nervous himself. He asked Louis' to go to the party with him just because he's desperate. What would the employees says if their boss come alone without a partner? He had to ask Louis with a thick face because he hasn't seen Louis' face nearly for two weeks even they lived under one roof.

His parents cannot come because his father unfortunately has caught a stomach flu so his mother automatically won't come too. If not, they can look after Louis for him. Louis cannot be trusted alone in a grand event like this.

"Hey, do you have to walk a mile from me?" Harry hissed. He circled his left arm around Louis slim waist pulling him tight to his side. He can felt Louis' soft and warm skin under his palm because of the backless dress that Louis wore. His right hand found Louis' right hand before he intertwined their fingers together. "So cold! Seems like he is really nervous."

He leaned towards Louis' right ear, "Hey, don't you know how to act romantic?" he whispered harshly.

Louis just followed. Doesn't have any energy to protest.

"Remember, don't do anything that will humiliate me. Think before you act," Harry added when they approached the hotel's entrance. Two men cladded in uniforms welcomed them in. Harry was still nagging.

"One more thing, smile!" he whispered. "Don't show your sour face here."

Louis rolled his eyes in his mind. "Is my face really that sour?" but he didn't voice it out. Doesn't want to have a fight. So he just let it go. He focused his attention on the stairs that lined with a thick red carpet. His Louboutin heels nearly sunk into the carpet. He arranged his steps one by one doesn't want to have an unwanted accident where he trips and falls face first onto the floor. He shuddered.

The ballroom has filled with many kinds of people. Everyone was sporting varieties of fashion. When they were noticing Harry and Louis presents, everyone turned quiet, murmuring among themselves. Their big boss has arrived. The staff threw them some smiles and saying hi. Louis tried his best to keep his smile on even though he felt nervous when everyone's eyes was on him.