Chapter 46 : Nausea

London

The orangey red shade of the dusk sky has got paler, replaced with the darker shade of night. The buildings on each side of the road had started to light up.

Louis was lost in his mind. He tried to focus on the scenery outside through the car's tinted window, trying to fight the nauseous feelings that was crawling into his throat. He wanted to puke! His stomach started feeling funny since he sat in the car. Harry who was driving besides him was not talking, focusing on the road. Maybe he was tired! He was driving from Doncaster in their one stop drive and finally they were entering London. With the busy road, Harry needed concentration. Louis didn't want any uninvited incident happened. That's why he had been quiet listening to the songs from the radio that was accompanying their drive. Once in a while, Harry would squeeze his hand, showing his affections to the smaller lad.

"Harry, I don't feel good." Louis opened his mouth. He stared at Harry's calm face who was focusing on his drive.

Harry glanced at him for a moment when he noticed that his husband's face has got paler. "What kind of not good baby?" he asked.

"I want to throw up." Louis answered. He blinked his eyes holding his nauseous feelings in. His stomach was feeling funny. He wanted to throw up. He remembered the pumpkin and walnut pie that he devoured from their Thanksgiving dinner. His need to throw up was increasing.

"Can you hold it in baby?" Harry asked with a coaxing tone. "Can you bear with it for a while? We're about to arrive," Harry informed while his right hand was massaging on Louis' nape. His eyes were focusing on the road.

Louis nodded his head weakly. He felt relieved when Harry's touch was warm crawling onto his shoulders. Caressing softly. Maybe he understood Louis discomfort at the moment.

"I'm sleepy. Tired." He whined.

"Take a nap. I'll wake you up when we arrive." Harry said.

🌼🌼🌼

Louis didn't know for how long he had fallen asleep. He woke up his eyes when he felt Harry kissed his cheek softly. He could smell his favourite Tom Ford cologne radiating from Harry. But he was confused when the smell was too intense invading his nostrils. He wanted to throw up. His eyes opened widely. He looked at Harry's tired face but was still smiling fondly at him.

"We've arrived baby. Home sweet home!" Harry beamed. His tiredness has gone when they finally arrived in their house yard. The dark surrounding was only lighted with the light from their porch and the street lights.

Louis yawned. His droopy eyes had opened widely taking in the surrounding. "Hmm... did I sleep for too long?"

"No, not too long. Around half an hour," Harry informed while tightening his hug. "Hmm... I miss you so much," he said burying his nose in Louis' hair.

Louis squirmed away from Harry's embrace. He felt suffocating. His nose has invaded with the same smell that inviting his nauseous again. He pushed Harry away and pushing the door open wanting to get out of the car.

Harry was stunned with Louis rejection to his embrace. He felt hurt when Louis was hurrying to get out of the car. With a scratched feeling, he slowly got out of the car wanted to ask for an explanation from Louis. Once again, he was stunned when he saw Louis was on his knees heaving near their garage door. He bolted towards his husband.

"Bloody hell! What's wrong?" he stared at the sticky gooey that he stepped on accidentally. "You throw up?" Harry felt that was the dumbest question to ask at the moment but there was nothing else that he could say. He felt guilty because of his ridiculous assumption on Louis' rejection.