Chapter 59 : Baby Here We Go Again

(Look at the way he grabs on his nape 🙂☝)

Warning : Long ass chapter ☺
××××××

Ticino

Louis was gone! No more in his sight.

Harry froze for about a minute before he jumped from his seat. He stood up and looked around blankly at his surrounding. Louis was nowhere could be seen.

"Lou! Louis!" He called for his husband. No answer. Harry started to feel panic. He remembered the bus stop near the village. He frantically gathered his tools before he ran to the path heading to the village. He reached the bus stop when he saw a bus was already leaving.

"Louis!" He shouted while running after the bus before he stopped trying to catch his breath when the bus had moved faster. He groaned with his face in his palms thinking of how much more stupid could he got. He was regretting his non-filtered mouth. He was making their situation worsen. He blamed himself who was defending his ego. There were too much problems already, and he added to that. Harry cursed himself. He wanted to bitch slap his own mouth.

Harry waited for the next bus with an anxious feeling. Where had Louis went to? He scolded himself again. His husband was pregnant and he was tired from the long flight. But he decided to act like an asshole. He tugged on his curls while cursing himself.

Around 10 minutes later, the next bus came. He arrived at his inn around 10 minutes later. The same inn that they stayed during their honeymoon. The same suite that they're making love in. Those memories were too valuable for him. He ran to his room in hurry to grab his rent car key and went to search for his pregnant husband.

Harry frowned when his suite's door was unlocked. His eyes grew wide when he saw Louis was laying on the couch. His eyes looked tired but there was a glint of hope. On a coffee table in front of him, There was a round cake that written Happy 10th Monthsary. Harry's jaw hung slack. He fell on the floor sitting on his butt.

"I'm sure that you've forgotten how many months we've been married right?" Louis accused when he saw Harry was literally breathing using his mouth. "I hope that you're happy enough with your alone moment just now. Starting from now, I'll always latch to your side. Until forever."

Harry was still frozen sitting on the floor. The was a happy expression on Louis' once gloomy face. Harry was relieved, not worried anymore. He felt nausea before just thinking about where Louis would've go.

"I don't... I..." Harry was losing his words. He still couldn't believe of what he saw in front of him. He jumped from his position before he attacked Louis in a tight hug. He still couldn't believe that he finally could hold Louis in his arms. Grateful tears were running down on his cheeks. He tightened his grip. He didn't want to let Louis go anymore.

Louis finally reciprocated the hug. He circled his arms around Harry's waist while rubbing his nose on his chest. He started to cry releasing the suppressed feelings in his heart.

"Hushh... Lou." Harry rubbed on Louis' back. "Don't cry anymore darling. I forgive you. I'll always do. I've always been waiting for us to be together again."

"Is that true?" Louis pulled his face from Harry's chest asking between his sniffles.

Harry nodded his head. "I'm ashamed of myself. Because of my anger and stupidity, I've let my words hurt you. I don't know what'll happen if you really left me." Harry shook his head. He couldn't imagine the consequences.

"I was about to give up. You're playing hard to get," Louis teased him poutingly.

"But..." Louis trailed before he continued. "I wanted to try until I succeeded!" He smiled.