Chapter 45 : Happy Birthday Harry!

WARNING : Smut

××××××

London

Louis appeared in front of Harry with a sweet smile. Des appeared from besides Louis giving him a tight hug while patting on his shoulder firmly with a proud grin on his face. Anne appeared after his father hugging him and kissing his cheek. Harry was flushing red after his parents were done congratulating him for his birthday. He was happy but feeling shy when they were displaying their affections on him in public.

He glanced around the crowd. Majority of the guests were his staff and his family’s close friends. Among the crowd who were congratulating him non-stop, he could see Mark and his sister’s happy face standing with Louis.

“Dad.” He jogged to Mark before shaking his hand and the older man patting his shoulder after wishing him a happy birthday. “When did you guys arrived? Louis didn’t tell me anything.” He asked excitedly.

“We arrived here on Wednesday. We’re staying at your parent’s, they had brought us visiting all over London except your house,” Mark said smiling. “Since it’s a forbidden place,” he said while glancing at Louis knowingly.

“Forbidden?” Harry asked confusedly.

“Yes...” Louis said while approaching Harry and hugging his arm, “If not, there will be no more surprise,” he winked his eyes at Harry. “I’ve planned to gather our family together and your birthday is the perfect date. Tomorrow we will have a family lunch together.”

Harry grinned, “Hmm... naughty! You didn’t tell me anything!” he brushed on Louis’ nose.

Happy laughter erupted from all of them.

“So... what are we waiting for!” Des  approached them, “Let’s have a feast!” He led the crowd to a beautiful grassy area filled with tables and chairs.

 what are we waiting for!” Des  approached them, “Let’s have a feast!” He led the crowd to a beautiful grassy area filled with tables and chairs

The buffet style dining was making the socialising easier. Des and Anne was busy entertaining their guests. Mark was also caught some attentions from his colleagues in London. Louis was tending to his sisters but not for so long, he too had to mingle with the guests.

Harry was busy receiving the congratulatory wishes. Niall and the pregnant Barbara were also mingling in the crowds. Harry could feel Niall’s stare on him was different on that night. Maybe he knew about Xander’s visit? Harry tried to dodge any business talks. He must talk to Niall first.

“I’m sorry Barbara. Can I borrow your husband for a while,” Harry asked her.

Barbara smiled, “Sure! You can borrow him as long as you want.”

“Thanks.” Niall was pulled from the crowd into a secluded area.

Niall crossed his arms in from of his chest, “I think I know what is in your mind right now.” Niall said.