Chapter 49 : I Don't Want To Go Home

London

As soon as Louis sat in the car, the realisation hit him. "Is it true? Is that really is Harry's baby? Did Harry lie to me again? But what if Xander was lying?". Louis' mind had occupied with the thoughts that he didn't notice Greg was about drive into his neighbourhood. "Greg, I don't want to go home," he quickly blurted out.

Greg was looking at him through the mirror. "Where do you wish to go sir?" Greg asked politely.

"Let's go to Oxfordshire." Louis said firmly.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

It was already night. Louis slowly walked towards the big door. As soon as he stepped into the foyer, he could hear the television's sound before he saw Harry who was watching a comedy show at the moment. Harry was smiling lightly while his eyes glued to the screen. Looking at Harry's face was making Louis angry again. He wished that he could fly upstairs without have to walk passing by Harry.

"Where have you been baby? It's already night." Harry asked softly. He shifted his eyes towards Louis who was looking tired. "My calls went into your mailbox and you didn't replied my texts."

Louis was not answering. He walked towards the couch before sitting on it. His eyes fixed on his lap.

Harry was still patiently waiting for an answer. No responses. Louis was sitting like a doll on the couch. Harry stood up before approaching his husband. He sat beside Louis. "Hey... I'm not angry at you." He softly massaged Louis' tense shoulders. "You look tired. That's why I was worried. Did you know that I rushed home after work because I was worried about you? I'm afraid that you'll faint again. Next time please tell me first if you'll come home late okay?" Harry said smiling.

Louis was feeling guilty. Harry was worrying about him to that extent. But when he remembered his meeting with Xander, he was feeling restless again.

Harry frowned looking at Louis' quietness. Louis was usually not like that. He was cheerful boy. "What's wrong baby? Are you not happy because of something? Have I done something wrong?"

Louis shook his head.

"Then... are you feeling sick again?" Harry asked.

Louis shook his head again.

Harry was not satisfied. He changed his current position to a kneeling position in front of Louis. He finally could see Louis' face who was looking down since he sat on the couch. Harry knew there was something wrong.

"Where have you been?" Harry asked him carefully.

"Nowhere. I just wanted to sightsee. We're just driving around London." Louis tried to lie. He couldn't sit still. He didn't like to be stared at by Harry, as if the latter knew about his secret. He didn't have the will to expose his pregnancy. His heart was feeling bland to relay the news that they have waited for so long.

"I know you're thinking about something right? But I didn't know what are you thinking about. So, please tell me if it is my wrongs. Please talk to me. Don't treat me like this." Harry pleaded.

Louis still was not opening his mouth. He didn't know how to start a conversation. How could he hide his meeting with Xander? How should he ask Harry? He didn't want to throw a rampage. He wanted Harry to come clean and explain everything.

"I'm not sick," he said while trying to curve a smile, but a bland one.

"Finally... I can hear your voice." Harry sighed while wiping his face with his palm. "So, why are you behaving like this? Please tell me."

Louis played with the rings on his ring finger, "Have you ever keeping any secrets from me?"

"What secrets?" Harry asked frowning.