Chapter 19 : Come On

London

"Let me introduce Styles Corporation's latest staff." Des Styles was walking into Harry's office room with a good-looking man behind him.

Harry was having a discussion with Niall when Des walked towards his big desk. Niall who was sitting perched on Harry's desk quickly standing up straight when he saw his superior followed by Harry.

Harry still remembered the face that was standing in front of him besides his father. That face has included in the final candidates list of the interviews. His name... he didn't remember his name.

"Styles Corporations latest engineer," Des added. He seems satisfied with that man's appearances and personality.

That man was just smiling politely. He offered his right hand for a handshake towards Harry before Niall.

"I'm Liam Payne."

"Harry Styles."

"Niall Horan", Niall chipped in. "Welcome to Styles Corporation."

"Thank you." Liam replied.

Des cleared his throat, "Alright Liam, if you have any questions you can ask Harry here. Don't be shy, we are like one big family here."

Liam smiled, "That would be very helpful. I have to admit that I only have my internship's experience before working here."

"Oh... you're a fresh graduate?" Niall asked. "From which uni?"

"UCL." Liam answered.

Harry nodded his head. "That is not really important. The most important thing is you are ready to work hard and learn. Me too was a fresh graduate when I worked here for the first time. Aren't that right Sir?" Harry winked his eye towards his father. He remembered of how many times he nearly ruined the company.

"So it's normal if you makes a mistake but you have to learn from it." He added.

Liam nodded his head, "I promise that I won't betray the trust that has given to me."

"That's what I want to hear." Des nodded. "So... shall we?" He motioned to Liam. "There's another staffs that you have to meet."

"So, all the best," Harry said before shaking hands with Liam for one more time. He escorted them to the door before closing it.

"Wow... damn gorgeous!" Niall whistled. "Trust me, he's going to break many hearts in this office, that one."

Harry nodded his head agree with Niall. Liam surely is a package, with a tall and broad figure and a handsome face, he'll surely won't have any problems to get any guys or girls that he wants.

"So, where were we just now?" Niall asked pulling Harry out from his thought.

"Sorry?" Harry asked.

Niall sighed, "About marriage."

"What about it?" Harry asked.

"Well, I think I want to get married." Niall said.

Harry shocked, "With?"

Niall seems offended, "Barbara of course! Now I realised that I really love her I want to bring our relationships to the new and final level." He said sincerely.

Harry nodded his head happy with his friend's decision.

"Barbara and I want to get married as soon as possible." Niall added.

"When?" Harry asked.

"Erm... by the end of this month. Just a simple ceremony." Niall said. His eyes shined with a newfound happiness.