Chapter 33 : Return?

London

"You're unbelieveable!" Des huffed angrily before he sat down on the couch.

Harry was not lifting his head, staring at the rug below his feet. His left cheek stung from his father's slap.

"I admit that I was at the fault here." He slowly spoke. "But what else can I do, where should I find him Dad, Mom?" he pleaded.

He glanced at his parents who shown different reactions. Des was not looking at him, his face was red furious towards his only son. Anne was crying ranting his concern for his beloved son-in-law whereabouts. Harry could not lie anymore. He told the truth to his parents from A to Z.

As soon as he confessed about what he has done to Louis that night, his father approached him before gifting him with a slap. Harry accepted it, not saying anything. He knew he deserved it. His pain was nothing compared to the pain that Louis bore because of his stupidity.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Anne asked. He was anxious thinking of Louis' condition. "But you just tell us now after two weeks."

Des huffed, "I guess if your mom had not asked you to bring Louis here, we won't know about what happened between both of you until the end!"
Des shook his head. He didn't expect that his own son has been lying to him all these times.

"Louis is a good boy," Anne whined. "How could you to that to him?"

Harry froze, cursing himself in his mind.

Des stood up from his seat. His face still looked angry. He walked back and forth in front of bowed Harry. "If Mark knows..." he stopped there. Mark's face appeared in his mind, the man who believed him to take good care of his son. But this disaster happened!

"If anything happened to Louis... what would I tell his father?" he snapped at Harry. "I'm the one who was eager to match Louis and you. I'm the one who begged. They were too nice to be let down. I am indebted to Mark for his help. He was the one who saved me. I can't even pay that debt yet you ruined it more with you not appreciating Louis. I'm ashamed you know!"

"I'm frustrated in you because you hasn't changed Harry. I'm sad because you lied to us about your marriage." Anne said with a sad voice.

Harry lifted his face, "Mom, that was before..." he defended himself. "Please don't dwell the past. Because I have fallen in love with him that I went crazy like this you know?"

Harry bowed his head again, ashamed of himself to look at his parents' frustrated face. At that time, he knew why his parents was so frustrated of him. He was not just breaking Louis' heart but also his parents. He was feeling guilty towards his father-in-law who had put his whole trust in him to take care of Louis. He was the one at fault to treat Louis like that.

"You really has crushed our hopes," Des said with a regretful voice.

"I really am sorry dad, mom. I've realised my mistakes now," he said slowly, filled with repents.

"I'll go home first. Whatever happens I'll be looking for him until I find him. If I still can't find him in a few days, I'll make a police report." He said firmly.

He greeted his parents goodbye before he left the house. His parents didn't even look at him.

He drove his car heading towards his house, the house that has witnessed Louis' pain and sorrow.

The road towards his private neighbourhood was empty and quiet, like his feelings. During the two weeks that Louis has missing, he felt that he was about to went crazy. He has yelled at all of his staff at the office. He would went berserk even for a small mistake.

He turned his car entering his house's gate. Suddenly his heart was beating erratically. He could feel Louis was near him. He quickly turned his engine's off. He exited the car when he could smell a trace of vanilla scent or maybe his mind was playing trick on him.

He ran towards the front door, inhaling a deep breath before he twisted the knob. Unlocked! His face has beamed with happiness.

"Lou!" he called stopping at the doorway.

Louis was sitting on the couch.

😊😊😊😊😊😊

Holler2!

Sorry this chapter is short 😅
*I wanted to tease

Till next time... bye 🤗