Chapter 136: Plan

Chapter 136: Plan

Brandon's POV

*One Day Later*

"So, dad's officially selling the house. I saw a 'For Sale' sign in the yard." I told my sisters, placing the flyer from the house on the table.

"I can't believe it." Bailey said, grabbing the paper and looking at it.

"How could he do this to us?" Blade asked.

"We've got to stop him. But how. He's too defensive to talk to."

"I've got an idea." Blade said.

Andy's POV

*One Month Later*

"Mr. Biersack, I already have a buyer for your house." My real estate agent said.

"Really? Already?"

"I told you it was going to sell fast."

"If it's okay, I would like to meet them. I need to make sure this house goes to the right person. I'm a tad attached."

"No problem, I'll set up a meeting with them." She smiled.

*One Week Later*

I sat at a table with my real estate agent. We agreed to meet at Starbucks so I could talk to them.

"There she is!" My real estate agent said as a woman walked in. She waved her over and I don't know what it was, but something was strange about this woman. She was abnormally tall for an average woman and looked very suspicious. She had on sunglasses and was looking at the ground. My real estate agent had already ordered her a coffee.

"Hello, what was your name again." I asked as she walked over to our table.

"Brandina." She said, shaking my hand. I've felt that grip before. We sat down and I began to ask her questions.

"So, do you have a family."

"Oh yeah, I'm married and have four kids."

"How old are your kids?"

"Uh, my oldest is 18, and then I have a 16 year old and two 8 year old boys." There was definitely something weird about this woman. She looked fairly old to have two 8 year old kids and she kept switching to different accents every time she spoke. I reached out and removed her glasses, despite her best efforts, and saw who she truly was.

"WHAT THE FUCK BRANDON!" I screamed, knocking over his coffee into his lap.

"OW! FUCK! SHIT! MY DICK!" He screamed, jumping up and running in a small circle.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!"

"Andy, what is going on?" My agent asked.

"You three! Out of my store! I will not have this disturbance in my store! Out!" The manager shooed us out. We walked out and Brandon took off his wig, a frown on his face.

"Wipe that fucking frown off your face." I said.

"But dad-"

"Don't but dad me. How could you do this Brandon? Sabotage me just to keep me from selling a fucking house? It's wood, brick and drywall Brandon. It's a fucking house. Let. It. Go."

"MAYBE IT'S JUST A HOUSE TO YOU. BUT DID YOU EVER THINK OF YOUR CHILDREN? DID YOU THINK OF HOW WE MIGHT FEEL ABOUT YOU SELLING OUR CHILDHOOD? OUR MEMORY OF OUR MOM? FOR GOD SAKE DAD, YOU PAINTED OVER THE ONLY PHYSICAL REMINDER I HAD OF MOM! SHE PAINTED MY NAME ON THAT WALL AND YOU JUST COVERED IT LIKE-LIKE IT WAS NOTHING! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH YOU BUT EVER SINCE JESSICA DIED, YOU'RE BEING SO FUCKING SELFISH!"

"JUST BECAUSE I SELL THE HOUSE, IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU LOSE YOUR MEMORIES OF YOUR MOM! YOUR MEMORIES ARE STILL IN YOUR HEAD! WHAT DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT HOUSE BEING TOO PAINFUL FOR ME TO EVEN THINK ABOUT? YOU TRY LOSING TWO WIVES AND SEE HOW YOU HANDLE IT! I KNOW I DIDN'T RAISE YOU TO BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE SO WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU BRANDON! WHAT WAS YOUR PLAN ONCE ALL THE PAPERS WERE SIGNED AND YOU GOT THE HOUSE? WHAT WAS YOUR PLAN? HOW WERE YOU GOING TO PAY FOR IT? WHAT WERE YOU GOING TO DO WITH IT? GOD BRANDON, YOU'RE SO IRRITATING! I WANT YOU AND YOUR SISTERS TO LEAVE ME ALONE ABOUT THE HOUSE! GOOD BYE!" I stormed to my car, driving away. I can't believe my children.

*************************************************************************

Does Andy have a right to be mad? Or does Brandon have a right to be mad?