Chapter 37: Cause We Both Know That This Can't Be

Colton's POV

"Jeez Colton, how many times are you going to walk her to class?" Bryce asked as I sprinted into class at the last second.

"Well, I guess everyday now. We went to the movies yesterday."

"Ooh, do tell." Bryce smirked.

"I don't kiss and tell." I laughed.

"Alright dude! So, are you guys going out?" He asked and I nodded. "Cool dude." Bryce smiled.

***

I walked into art, so excited for Jennifer to walk in. Every minute I'm apart from her, my heart aches.

"Hey Colton." Cassie and Amanda smiled as they walked in and sat across from me.

"Hey." I said, staring at the door.

"Helloooo, Earth to Colton?" Cassie stood in front of me, her hands on her hips.

"Move out of the way!" I groaned, peering around her.

"What the fuck are you expecting to come through that door Longsworth?" Cassie asked, stepping in my line of sight again.

"Cassie, I'm serious. Please just sit down!"

"Fine." She stormed off and I kept my eyes locked on the door. Jennifer walked through and I smiled, pulling out the chair for her.

"Hey Colton." She smiled.

"Oh." I heard Cassie say. I turned her out, smiling at Jennifer as she sat down. She leaned over and I kissed her, pulling away after a few seconds. I looked at Cassie and Amanda, their eyes wide and their jaws open.

"So you guys are-" Amanda started.

"Yup." I smiled, grabbing Jennifer's hand.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" Cassie asked the teacher.

"Wait fifteen minutes." She said. Cassie groaned as the teacher stood up to address the class.

***

After art, I walked with Jennifer to Chemistry, the two of us holding hands. She made me so happy. We walked into our chemistry class and Jennifer started walking to her normal seat.

"Wait, I'm sure Cassie won't mind switching seats with you." I said, sitting in my seat. She shrugged and sat down in Cassie's seat. I leaned over and kissed Jennifer.

"What the fuck?" Cassie said, standing in front of us. I sighed and pulled away, looking at Cassie with an annoyed look.

"Just switch seats with Jennifer."

"Whatever." Cassie groaned, walking over to the other side of the classroom.

***

I walked into the cafeteria with Jennifer and we got our food, heading to our normal table.

"Hey guys." I said as we sat down.

"Hey." Brayden said.

"Hi." I said again, looking at Cassie and Amanda. They gave me a weak wave, continuing to eat their food. "What's their problem?" I asked.

"Probably on their periods." Brayden laughed. Amanda grabbed a tater tot and threw it at his face. "Hey! I guess I deserved that." He shrugged. Jennifer leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Woah, are you guys like a thing?" He asked.

"Yup." I smiled, wrapping my arm around Jennifer's shoulders and holding her close to me.

"Wow. Nice." He gave a weak smile. I smiled at Jennifer and pecked her lips.

*****************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)