Chapter 36: Movies

Chapter 36: Movies

Colton's POV

I bit my lip, knocking on Jennifer's door. I was shaking. The door opened to reveal Jennifer. She was wearing black jeans and a black band T-shirt.

"Hi." She smiled.

"H-Hi. Nice shirt." I said.

"Thanks." She giggled.

"Come on." I said, leading her to the car. We both got in the backseat.

"Hello Jennifer, I'm Colton's dad."

"Hi." She smiled, buckling her seat belt. My dad pulled away from her house and started driving to the movie theater. Jennifer and I sat in silence the entire ride there. Why was I so damn nervous?

"Okay, you guys have fun." My dad said, pulling up in front of the movie theater.

"Alright." I said as we got out of the car. My dad pulled away as I walked up to buy our tickets. We walked in and went to the concession stand. I bought our food and we went to the theater our movie was showing in and sat down.

I bit my lip, unable to even eat my popcorn as the movie began. I was so nervous. I wanted to make a move but I just couldn't. Eventually, I was able to start eating, keeping my eyes locked on the screen. Finally, I got up the courage to do that cheesy move where I start by stretching but my arm ended up wrapped around Jennifer. She giggled and leaned her head on my shoulder, my heart starting to beat faster.

Jennifer picked up her head and looked at me. I decided to just go for it and I leaned down, pressing my lips to hers. She kissed me back, my hand touching the back of her head. The kiss got deeper and more passionate and quickly we became that couple that makes out in the movie theater. We pulled away and I touched my forehead to hers, smiling. She smiled back at me and I kissed her nose before pulling away. I reached down and grabbed her hand, her fingers intertwining with mine. I watched the rest of the movie with a smile on her face.

The movie finished and we walked out, my dad waiting out front for us. We got in the backseat and he drove to Jennifer's house.

"I'll walk you to your door." I said as we climbed out of the car. We walked up to her door and she turned around and smiled at me.

"I had a great time Colton." She said.

"Me too." I said. I leaned in and kissed her again and she kissed me back. We pulled away and I grabbed her hands. "Jennifer, will you be my girlfriend?" She nodded and I smiled, kissing her again. We pulled away and I waved bye to her, walking to my dad's car and getting in the front seat. 

"Soooooo." My dad asked with a smirk.

"We're dating." I mumbled.

"That's my boy!" He smiled, driving back to our house.

*********************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER