Chapter 56

Chapter 56

Colton's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

I smiled as I entered Bella's number into my phone. I had just gotten my phone back and was officially ungrounded.

Colton~ Hey :)

Bella~ Uhm?

C~ Oh yeah, it's Colton.

B~ Oh, hey ;) Finally free, huh?

C~ Yup!

"COLTON! YOU'RE GOING TO MISS THE BUS!" My mom called upstairs. I grabbed my bag and rushed out of the house. I got to the bus stop just in time and sat in my seat.

B~ So, u want to come over tonight? My parents won't be home ;)

C~ Sure

B~ Great! Pick u up at 7

I got to school and walked to my locker, excited for this day to end already.

***

"Hey guys." I said as I sat at my normal lunch table.

"Hey." They said.

"Guess who's finally ungrounded!" I smirked, holding up my phone.

"Finally!" Brayden exclaimed.

"Cool." Cassie said.

"Dude, guess who's getting some tonight." I winked at Brayden.

"You're supposed to hang out with us tonight. We made these plans as soon as you came back to school." Brayden said.

"Oh, wow. I totally forgot, sorry you guys. But, you at least understand, don't you Brayden?"

"No Colton, I don't."

"This better not be a repeat of Jennifer." Amanda added.

"How can it be a repeat of her? We're not even dating and she doesn't go here."

"Whatever, Colton. Just go. We'll survive." Cassie spoke up.

"Are you sure you guys aren't mad?" I asked.

"We're fine." They all said.

***

"I'm headed out!" I called, opening the front door.

"And where are you headed?" My mom asked.

"I'm hanging out with my friends."

"Oh, okay. Have fun." She smiled. I nodded and closed the door, running out to Bella's car. It was a stretch limo, the driver waiting for me by an open door. If I told my mom the truth, she never would have let me go. A little lie won't hurt anyone. I got into the car,and smiled at Bella as the door closed.

"Wow." I said.

"Told you I was rich." She smirked. She opened a mini-fridge that was on the floor and pulled out two beers.

"Uh-"

"Oh just take it. Don't be such a baby Colton. You said you don't have a problem, right?"

"Right." I smiled, grabbing the glass of beer. We drank and fooled around a bit on the ride to her house. I could get used to this. We got to her house and the driver opened the door. I thanked him as Bella pulled me out and dragged me to her huge mansion. She opened the door and pulled me up the large staircase until we reached the top. She led me down a long hallway until we reached what I'm guessing was her room.

She opened the door and I was instantly amazed. She had a huge, king size, canopy bed with her own big bathroom. There were some french doors that led out to a balcony that looked over the entire city. She also had a mini fridge in her room which was also pretty cool.

"Wow." I said.

"You like?" She smirked.

"Can your parents adopt me?" I joked.

"Well, then we wouldn't be able to do this." She said and pushed me onto the bed. We fucked until we were both worn out. I could really get used to this.

"This was so worth ditching my friends for." I smiled.

"You ditched your friends for me?" She asked and I nodded. "Awh!" She gushed, wrapping her arms around me and holding me tight. "I promise I'll make it worth your while." She said, getting out of bed and pulling another couple of beer bottles out of the fridge. She handed it to me and we drank, talked and fucked a little more. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this. I'm not letting her go.

*******************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER