Chapter 63

Chapter 63

Colton's POV

"Caitlyn, go to your room. Colton, sit on the couch." My mom said.

"Ooh, you're in trouble!" Caitlyn teased.

"Caitlyn Audrey, room." My dad scolded. She walked up the stairs while I sat on the couch. My mom sat on the chair next to the couch and my dad stood behind her.

"You know there is consequences for your actions, correct?" My mom asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

"I know you didn't know about grandpa's condition so I'm not fully blaming you. You didn't mean to make him sick but you did because you were smoking. How the hell did you even get cigarettes? You're sixteen!"

"A friend." I shrugged.

"Bella?"  My dad pried.

"No! Brayden!" I exclaimed, saying the first thing that came to my mind.

"Brayden?" My mom questioned and I nodded. 

"He's totally changed, mom."

"Alright then, I don't want you hanging out with him. You're grounded for a month. Give me your phone." I fished it out of my pocket and handed it to her. "You do know how stupid smoking is, right?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Your Great Grandpa Biersack is having breathing problems because of his years of smoking. You don't want to end up like him, do you?" My dad asked and I shook my head.

"We're just doing what's best for you." My mom said.

"Go to your room." My dad said and I nodded, heading upstairs. Five minutes later, my dad came into my room. He took my cigarettes, lighter and my computer and left. 

After everyone went to bed, I snuck into Caitlyn's room and stole her phone. I ran back into my room and dialed Bella's number.

"Hello?"

"Bella, hi!"

"Colton? Why didn't you answer any of my texts?"

"My parents caught me smoking and grounded me for a month. I'm using my sister's phone."

"Oh damn."

"Yeah, I'm sorry."

"I'll stop by your school tomorrow morning at 8:30. Meet me out front, okay? I have a surprise for you."

"Okay, goodnight, love you."

"Love you too." She said and hung up. I put Caitlyn's phone back and went to bed.

***

My dad dropped me and my sister off at school in the morning and I waited for a few minutes before running out to meet up with Bella. Her driver opened the door and I got in. Bella grabbed my face and passionately kissed me before pulling away.

"Here. Keep this in your bag and hidden from your parents." She said, handing me a phone. "I can't possibly go a month without talking to my love." She smiled.

"You're the best." I said, hugging her. We quickly fucked and then I ran into school, barley making it to class on time.

Camryn's POV

I knocked on Brayden's door. I had a feeling Colton was lying.

"Oh, hey Camryn." Brayden's mom smiled at me.

"Hi, I just need to ask you a question."

"Sure, go ahead."

"So, we've been having problems with Colton lately. We caught him smoking and he told us your son got him hooked onto it. I'm not accusing anyone. I just want to prove Colton is lying like I think he is."

"Brayden!" His mom called.

"What!" He asked, coming down the stairs.

"Do you smoke?" She asked.

"Of course not!"

"Colton said you did." She said.

"He's lying!" He exclaimed and then turned to me. "Bella is worse than his last girlfriend. Not only did he abandon all of his friends again, he met up with us at the park and started smoking around us! We told him to go away and he just went home. He admitted to us that Bella got him started on cigarettes. He's completely changed, I don't know this Colton. That is not my best friend. I'm sorry, I just couldn't hold that in anymore."

"Thank you Brayden, that's all I needed to know." I smiled and walked back to my car.

***************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)