Chapter 119

Chapter 119

Colton's POV

*One Month Later*

I walked into my parents' house, pulling Cassie behind me.

"I'll be in my room!" I called to my parents as we began to walk up the stairs.

"Keep that door open!" My mom called and I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Mom, we're adults."

"Okay, and? You're still in my house and you're going to follow my rules."

"Fine." I said as we made it to my room.

***

I was laying in my bed with Cassie after watching some TV. We were making out and I could tell this was going to go further.

"Wait, wait, what if we get caught." She said, pushing me away.

"Cassie, we are adults. So what? I'm tired of sneaking around like teenagers." I said. I got out of bed and closed the door quietly. Lately, she had come to my apartment, we fooled around in one of our cars, or we messed around in her room when her parents went to work. We're college students, acting like horny sixteen years olds and I'm sick of it.

"Ooh, you're bad." She winked as I got back into bed.

The only bad part about people being home, is we had to be quiet. When one of us made a noise, we would keep each other in check.

"What did I say about this door being cl-oh my!" My mom exclaimed, opening the door and then quickly shutting up. I got off of Cassie and pulled the covers over us.

"Mom!" I yelled and she peeked her head back in. 

"When I say I want this door open, I want it open. I don't want this kind of shit happening."

"Mom, we are adults."

"And! You're in my house!"

"So, Caitlyn can fuck random guys every night and it's okay? But I, an adult man, make love to my girlfriend, and I'm the bad guy?"

"That was one night."

"I've heard stuff from her room every night that I'm here. Maybe you should not worry so much about me, and more about your teenage daughter." My mom let out a gruff and left, leaving the door open. I groaned and laid down.

"I'm sorry." I said as Cassie lied down next to me.

"It's okay." She said, wrapping her arms around me.

"Leave it to my mom to ruin the mood." I groaned. "I guess we'll stick to sneaking around."

"Good call." She giggled and kissed me.

Caitlyn's POV

"Come in!" I called as there was a knock on my door.

"Hey honey." My mom smiled, walking in and closing the door behind her.

"Hi." I said, putting my phone down.

"So, have you been having boys over since we caught you that night?"

"No mom, I'm grounded. I wouldn't go against you like that."

"Are you sure? Because someone told me they heard otherwise."

"They're lying."

"Caitly-"

"Are you accusing me of being a fucking whore?"

"Caitlyn, no. I was just wond-"

"Because I'm not. Whoever you heard that from is fucking lying."

"Okay, okay. Sorry." My mom said and left.

********************************************************************

Sorry, I literally have no ideas

Do you think Colton or Caitlyn are telling the truth?

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER