Chapter 40

Chapter 40

Colton's POV

My grandpa went home a few days later and things began to return to normal within my family. I didn't tell Jennifer what happened because I didn't want to lose her like I did with Jessica.

"I'm home!" I called, walking into my house, Jennifer behind me.

"Hi hun! This must be Jennifer. Nice to meet you, I'm Colton's mom." My mom smiled, rushing up to us.

"Hi." She smiled, shaking my mom's hand.

"We're going up to my room." I said, grabbing Jennifer's hand and pulling her to the stairs.

"Leave that door open!" My mom called to us.

"I know!" I groaned as we reached the top of the stairs. We walked down the hall and went into my room. I dropped my bag and sat on my bed. Jennifer smiled and sat next to me.

"Want me to play some music?" I asked.

"Sure." She said and I got up. I grabbed my iPod and put it in the dock, pressing shuffle on my music. I sat back down next to her and leaned over, kissing her cheek. She giggled and rested her head on my shoulder. I laid down and she laid next to me. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close. She rested her head on my chest and I placed my chin on top of her head. I started rubbing her back and kissed the top of her head.

She looked up at me and I kissed her lips. She kissed me back and I placed my hand on the back of her head, the kiss getting rougher and more passionate. I placed my hand on her thigh and guided her on top of me. She straddled me, her arms wrapped around my neck as she kissed me. I grabbed her bottom lip in my teeth and tugged on it. 

She moved down and started kissing my neck. I placed my hands on her ass as she trailed back up to my lips. 

"EW!" I heard someone shout and I broke the kiss and saw Caitlyn.

"Go away!" I exclaimed.

"MOM! COLTON IS FUCKING HIS GIRLFRIEND!" She screamed and smirked at me.

"WHAT!" I heard my mom screamed and I heard her start to run up the stairs. I pushed Jennifer off of me and noticed my little friend came to visit. I groaned and sat up, attempting to hide it. My mom rushed in and saw us sitting in my room.

"Caitlyn, you're grounded." My mom said and left.

"Ha ha." I smirked and she stuck out her tongue, walking away.

"JENNIFER! ARE YOU STAYING FOR DINNER?" My mom called from downstairs.

"SURE!" She responded. We went back to what we were doing and only stopped when my dad came home. He came up and said hello to us before leaving and allowing us to go back to what we were doing.

"Colton! Din-oh." He said and Jennifer and I broke apart again. "Uhm, dinner's ready." He said and I nodded as we got up. "Son, you might want to fix your little, ahem, problem." He said. I looked down and noticed my friend had came back.

"Ugh, I'll be back. Jennifer, go ahead and sit at the table." I said, walking into the bathroom. I fixed my problem and went downstairs, my family already eating at the table.

"It's about time you join us." My mom smirked as I sat in between Jennifer and my dad. After dinner, Jennifer's mom showed up and I walked her out. We stood on the porch so her mom couldn't see us. We kissed goodbye and Jennifer smiled up at me.

"Next time we can go to my house where it's a little more...private." She smirked, brushing her hand over my crotch and walking away. I bit my lip and walked back into my house.

**********************************************************************************************

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)