Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Brayden's POV

*One Month Later*

I was standing in the hall before school when someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked to see Jennifer giving me a seductive smile.

"Uhm, hi?"

"Hey." She giggled.

"What do you want?" I asked. She pushed me up against the wall and got close to my face.

"You." She said in a seductive whisper.

"W-What?" I stammered. She grabbed my arm and squeezed it a bit.

"Ooh, I like a man with muscles." She winked and dragged her hand down my body, brushing it across my crotch and I gasped. She grabbed my jaw and kissed me. I quickly pushed her away.

"What are you doing? You're my best friend's girlfriend!"

"Oh honey, monogamy is so not my thing." She giggled. "I'm sixteen, I need to live! I don't need to be tied down."

"D-Does Colton know this?"

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him." She winked.

"Jennifer, he's in love with you." I said and she laughed.

"You really think he's stayed faithful through this whole relationship?"

"Yes! That's who he is!"

"Monogamy is so...1950s."

"You are so fucked up."

"Come on, I know you want to kiss me. Maybe even....fuck me?" She winked and kissed me again.

"Seriously, stop! I don't want you!" 

"Come on, who doesn't want me." She smirked, gesturing to her hot body. Hot but evil. She kissed me again, forcing herself upon me even when I tried to push her away.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

Colton's POV  

My parents ended up only grounding me for two weeks which that was hell not being able to see the love of my life outside of school, but we made it work. Basically, we just fucked in the school bathroom and everything worked out.

I walked into school in the morning and saw Brayden and Jennifer kissing.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed and they quickly pulled apart.

"Oh Colton!" Jennifer sobbed, running to me and hugging me tightly. I held her as she sobbed into my shoulder.

"What the fuck just happened?"

"He kissed me Colton!" She cried.

"WHAT? NO! SHE KISSED ME!"

"Brayden! How dare you accuse my girlfriend of that! She would never do that to me, would you baby?" I asked, looking down at her.

"Never." She said, shaking her head.

"COLTON! SHE'S FUCKING LYING!"

"You know what? I thought you were my best friend but I guess not. Goodbye." I said as Jennifer and I walked off.

"FUCK YOU LONGSWORTH!" Brayden screamed.

"Are you okay?" I asked, holding her close to me.

"Yeah, I don't want you to talk to him anymore." She cried.

"Of course babe, anything for you." I smiled.

"Hey, I know what might cheer me up." She said with a small smile, pulling me out towards my car.

Brayden's POV

"We need to help Colton." I said to Cassie, Amanda and Bryce.

"What?" Bryce asked.

"Yeah, why would we help him? After all he's done." Amanda said.

"Yeah, he's an ass." Cassie spoke up.

"I don't care if he's an ass, he's still our best friend."

"Not anymore. I don't care if I ever talk to him again."

"You do care, Cass." I said. "You guys don't understand. How he's acting, it's...it's not him! I've known him for too long."

"People change Brayden." Amanda shrugged.

"No, just listen to me! Jennifer's got him under her weird ass fucking spell!"

"Okay, two questions. What the hell did you smoke before school and where can I get some?" Bryce asked.

"She kissed me today."

"What?" All three of them questioned in unison.

"Yeah, she walked up to me and just started trying to seduce me. And let me tell you, it almost worked. She's manipulative and it's scary! I had the good sense to push her away when she tried to force herself on me. Colton caught us and now he's mad at me. He only believed Jennifer because she ran crying to him. She admitted to me she's cheating on him! This could get really dangerous for him and I don't want to see my best friend get hurt. Amanda, Bryce, you are the only two he's still "allowed" to talk to. You need to smack some sense into him before he gets deeper into this shithole!"

"I don't know." Amanda sighed.

"Yeah." Bryce agreed.

"Look, this isn't Colton. Just trust me, he needs help."

**************************************************************************************

Ooh, what's going to happen?

15 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER