Chapter 13: Fight

Chapter 13: Fight

Colton's POV

I walked into the house and slammed the door.

"Colton." My mom said. I looked up and saw both of my parents sitting on the couch.

"I'm going up to my room." I said, kicking off my sandals and putting my foot on the first step.

"Colton, come here now." My dad said. I groaned and walked into the living room. "What is going on with you?"

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Colton." My mom said.

"I just lost my best friend to a slut, no big deal." I shrugged.

"Oh Colton." My mom sighed, reaching out to touch my arm but I moved away.

"It's fine, now I know where I stand in Brayden's life, I don't need him."

"So, you're mad because Brayden wasn't at the beach today?" My dad asked.

"Exactly." I said. "Can I go up to my room now?"

"Of course." My mom said. I walked up the stairs and into the room, slamming the door.

"FUCK!" I screamed, collapsing on my bed.

That Monday I went back to school. It was horrible to say the least. Brayden completely ignored me, even in our classes. Fuck him. I got home and couldn't wait to just go to sleep. I went upstairs and walked into my room. I reached for the door but couldn't feel anything. I looked to see it gone.

"FUCK!" I screamed. "MOM!" I ran downstairs to see her in the kitchen. "WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP TAKING MY FUCKING DOOR?"

"I'm not taking any chances Colton."

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!" I screamed, running up the stairs and collapsing onto my bed. My dad got home from work an hour later and was in my room thirty minutes later.

"Your mom told me what you said to her when you came home."

"SHE KEEPS TAKING MY GOD DAMN DOOR!"

"Do not ever talk to your mother like that again, you hear me?"

"Yes sir." I sighed.

"Okay, you're grounded for a week, give me your phone." I grabbed my phone and tossed it to him, 

"It's not like I have anyone to talk to anyway." I groaned.

*One Month Later*

A whole month has passed without me and Brayden talking. He's so wrapped up in his girlfriend that he doesn't even give me the time of day anymore. 

I was walking down the hall when I bumped into someone.

"Oh, I'm so sor-"

"OUT OF MY WAY FAGGOT!" A familiar voice screamed at me. I looked up and saw Brayden with his slut on his arm.

"Excuse me?"

"I know you have a thing for me, but stop fucking stalking me!" I growled and punched him in the face. He stumbled backwards and held his jaw.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?" His girlfriend screamed at me. Brayden walked towards me and punched me in the nose. I punched him again and soon, we were on the ground, fighting.

"BOYS! BREAK IT UP!" A teacher screamed as two police officers pulled us apart and held us back. 

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I screamed, trying to get out of the police officers grasp.