Chapter Fifteen: The kiss

Start from the beginning

"Guys, you gotta watch carefully for a little while longer." Holding it up I quickly ball it up and toss it into the garbage and move away from Sasuke, as he stares at me.

Hearing Naruto growl I quickly pull out my camera I put in my pouch getting the right angle as he hopped up on the table staring Sasuke in the face. Seeing Sasuke lift his head from his hands with a huh, staring at Naruto.

"Naruto! Hey, stop glaring at Sasuke!" Sakura screamed as all the fangirls gave him death looks with there fists in front of there bodies.

Lifting his head from his glare at Sasuke he looks at Sakura. Hearing the fangirls start yelling and the guy in front talking I ready my camera. Seeing  the guy in front bump Naruto he finally kissed Sasuke. Taking my photo with a flash I begin laughing.

"Oh my god, I will cherish this picture forever.." laughing loudly as I clutch my stomach and tears rolled down my face. As they both clutch there throats and gag with there tongues out.

"Danger." Naruto whispered turning to look at the group of mad fangirls.

"Naruto, you are so dead." Sakura said as an irk mark appeared on her forehead. Naruto then raised his hands in defense.

"Hey it was just an accident." Seeing Sakura crack her knuckles I let out a laugh louder than before.

Sakura then turns to me, "your both done." Raising my eyebrows in surprise I see the fan girls looking at me and Naruto.

"Wait, hold on!" Naruto says as I just groan impatiently.

"Well I didn't get my morning training in. Guess it won't hurt to do a little sparing with amateurs." Stretching out my arms in front of me and hearing my bones crack made me smirk evilly at them. "Bring it on."

First Sakura launched at Naruto, beating him to a bloody pulp. Then all the fangirls turned on me. Quickly I decide to only use boxing instead of tai jutsu. One girl approached me I punched her in the stomach knocking the wind out of her. Seeing her stumble back hitting another girl and making them tumble to the ground together. All the other fangirls stopped in there tracks with a look of horror.

"No wait, don't be afraid I'll just crack some ribs, legs, and other useless bones. Don't run away I was just getting started guys!" Seeing as they all ran away from me I sighed in disappointment. "There goes all my fun."

Hearing a snicker I look at Sasuke to see a small smile on his face and amusement in his eyes. "Next time, don't scare the girls with the first punch and you'll be fine."

Laughing and nodding I give a smile, "okay! Thanks for the advise duck butt!" Not waiting for his response or to see his face change in emotion I plop down next to Naruto and Sakura.

Deciding to take a nap and miss Iruka Sensei's speech I yawn and lay my head down on the table.

Just a light nap..

After a while when his speech is done and he begins to announce the squads. Deciding my nap was over I left my head and stare at Iruka sensei.

"Squad 7- this team will have 4 memebers due to the class being uneven. One of you will become a jounin and quick to be able to leave and have a regular 3 man squad. Anyway squad 7- Naruto Uzumaki!" Iruka sensei said pausing before he continued. "Sakura Haruno-"