Chapter Ten: Yoko Kurama

Start from the beginning

"Lee is right. Take her to the hospital immediately." Neji said looking at Lee and nodding.

"Gai sensei, please it's okay, I'm used to getting cuts like this. A little sleep and a bandage on top should be just fine, please." Looking at him I see him think about it for a little. Shaking his head no, I sigh in exasperation.

"Lee and Neji are right. You need medical help for those wounds. We'll talk later about this as well." Gai said throwing his arms around Neji and Tenten. "Now lets have you two train while we leave those two alone," wiggling his eyebrows at us I laugh.

"Ew! No way Gai sensei!" Tenten yelled and tried getting his arm off her. "Get better (Y/n)." She added before finally getting his arm off her and walking back to where she was training. Neji nodded and silently followed Tenten. Gai sensei then gave us a thumbs up and turned back to watch the two train. Looking up at Lee I see him look down and give me a smile.

"Shall we go to the hospital now?" Lee asked turning around and making his way off the training grounds.

"Seems like I don't have a choice anyway, so yeah sure." After saying that I hear Lee laugh lightly. His smile turning into a frown.

"(Y/n), I am so very sorry I wasn't able to protect you from whatever hurt you." Lee said taking a glance at me with sadness in his eyes.

Deciding I should tell him I sigh, "its something you couldn't protect me from even if you tried. There's a demon spirit fox sealed away in me. Please don't tell anyone though. Only the Hokage and every Jonin in the village know. That way if I ever loose control, they can kill me."

With that Lee looked at me and nodded silently. "Your secret is safe with me (Y/n)," after we finally got off the training grounds Lee paused for a moment and kissed my forehead. "Anything else I will protect you with my life."
Feeling heat rush to my face I let out a nervous laugh.

"That's okay with me, like I said you are a great friend of mine Lee." With that Lee started running to the hospital. Once we arrived and the smell of bleach and the cold air hitting me I feel my nerves get the best of me. "Lee, I know you have training, but I owe you ramen so stay here with me and after we'll go get that. Okay?" Looking up at Lee I see him smile with his trade mark sparkle on his teeth.

"Yes, of course!" Lee announced to me, gently putting me down on my two feet I look at my arm and leg to see the blood stopped flowing and it had hardened. Once I looked back up Lee was coming back with a nurse in tow.

"My gosh, come with me" the nurse said as she walked ahead of me and Lee to a room. Seeing the nurse stop ahead and open a door we follow suit and enter as well. Lee entering last closed the sliding door and leaned against one of the walls. Sitting on the bed the nurse pulls out some alcohol to clean up the dried blood on the outside.

"This is going to sting- a lot" she said to me. Nodding my head I clutch onto the bed sheets and brace my self. Once she started dabbing I felt the burning sensation.

"Holy mother of ramen, that really does sting," I say wincing at the burning sensation and holding onto the sheets. Usually I get cuts like these and I'm used to the pain so it's not as bad.

"Okay. I'm just going to heal you up a bit then I'll wrap it." The nurse stated as her hands glowed green as one was on my arm and the other on my leg. Once that was done she took some white wrap and wrapped it around my leg.

"That should keep you from falling apart," she said standing up and giving me a smile. "You'll be fine by morning then you can take the wrap off. The only thing is I'm afraid you'll have scarring on that leg of yours." Nodding I stand up from my bed and stretch out my hand for her to shake which she gladly accepted.

"Thank you very much," bowing once I released her hand and standing back up straight she shook her head.

"Tell your boyfriend thank you, without him bringing you, you would have some serious blood loss." The nurse said kindly before leaving the room. Feeling a blush come to my cheeks I slap a hand over my face. Turning to look at Lee I see his entire face is red and looks as if he's about to blow up.

"Lee, are you all right?" Laughing at the end of my question I see him nod vigorously.

"Yes, yes I'm okay. Shall we go get that ramen now?" Lee asked turning his head towards me.

"Yes we will." Limping my way to the door I feel Lee's arm wrap around my waist and my arm around his shoulders.

"Don't push your self so hard. Recover and then you'll be okay." Lee whispered worriedly to me, as he looked my eyebrows furrowed together.

Oh those eyebrows. Lee is honestly the cutest and most gentlemen guy I've ever met.

Nodding my head I sigh sarcastically, "if you insist Lee."

Waking out of the hospital with Lee's help we made it to Ichiraku ramen. Sniffing the air I sigh contently, "do you smell that ramen Lee? Oh, the ramen of the gods!" Yelling I close my eyes in joy, never have I smelled such good ramen. Walking into the little store with the bell dinging above us I hear the old man speak.

"Welcome, what can I get the lovely couple!" Laughing and Lee blushing I look at the old man. "Oh it's just you (Y/n). You want the usual?"

"Yes, sir! Also, you should know me and Lee are just friends, not boyfriend and girlfriend. Even though he's trying to be my boyfriend." Lee reaching up to take my arm of his shoulder he picked me up by my waist and plopped me down on my seat. Turning to see him sit down in the seat next me I smile at him, "Thank you."
Seeing the old man stare at us I see his eyebrows lift up.

"Seems like you'd be a good couple (Y/n). He's a real gentlemen, helping you out like that. Anyway, young man, what would you like?" He asked turning to Lee and pointing at him with his ladle.

"Whatever you recommend sir!" Lee said his hand going to his face as his back straightened and he saluted at him.

"Okay then two orders of beef ramen!" He yelled to his daughter making the ramen while he took the order. Walking back to where they were they started making it.

Spinning in my chair I face Lee, "you really are respectful. That's not a quality you find everywhere." Picking up my glass of water I take a sip of it.

"Yes, I guess so. You said you aren't a ninja yet, but how are your skills better than everyone else's on my team?" Lee asked looking at me, "my goal is to beat the genius over pure hard strength. So please, tell me what you did."
Looking at Lee I feel my eyes look down at the water in my hands.

"Lee. Honestly, I don't know, whatever Kakashi Sensei taught me.. I was just naturally good at it. All except genjutsu, that took a little more time. Still if my ranking out of ten for everything my ninjutsu would be 10/10, genjutsu 8/10, taijutsu and any other martial arts 10/10, ninja tools 9/10. If you really want we could train together though." Glancing back up at Lee I see him sigh and nod at me with a smile appearing on his face.

"Okay! From now on I will not only beat Neji, but I will beat you as well!" Lee exclaimed turning his hand into a fist and taking his other and slamming it in his other hand.

"Now that's more like it, Lee!" I say laughing and patting his arm. Then both of our ramen was placed in front of us.

"It seems like you've had a rough day so this'll be on me" the old man said giving me a smile and reaching over the counter and patting my head.

Grinning at him I take my chopsticks and snap them. "Really? That's so cool of you! Thanks!"