Harry instantly stops sucking at my neck and kisses down my collar bone to my chest, peppering kisses over it. He pulls back to look at me, his eyes trailing hungrily over my body. He uses his hand to kneed my left breast while lightly sucking at the other. Moans fall from my lips one after the other and I don't think I can stand waiting any longer. I grip the sheets as I move my hand down to the band of his boxers to let him know I'm ready.

"You used to be able to hold out for so much longer," Harry chuckles deeply, his eyes meeting mine.

"Shut up," I breath and roll my eyes.

"I guess I've just gotten better," he teases and plants a kiss on my lips while he sits up slightly and plays with the band on my panties, teasing me further. "There's so much more I could do to you," he whispers. He moves his hand over my panties, making small circles. "You're so wet," he mumbles against my lips before applying more pressure.

"Harry," I moan out of both annoyance and pleasure. He smirks before slowly sliding them off and removing his own boxers, using his feet to kick them off.

Harry is no longer a boy and for a minute I fear that I might not be able to take him anymore. I've been out of practice longer than I had told him and I'm afraid this might not go as planned. His shaft is thick and fuller than I remember, causing my stomach to twist with nerves. I swallow hard as he places himself at my entrance.

"You're sure?" he asks again, and I nod furiously.

Slowly but surely Harry slides his length into me, and as I expected all I get at first is pain. I adjust to his size and he looks down at me with concerned eyes. I nod to let him know I'm okay and he offers me a soft smile.

As soon as he starts moving all the pain is lost. His hand snakes around my back, pulling me close to him as mine does the same. He thrusts slowly at first, gradually gaining speed. Moans fall from both of us, and I had forgotten how much I loved the sound of his deep throaty grunts.

"Skylar," he pants and I moan just at the sound of my name falling from his lips. "Come on baby," he grunts.

He thrusts faster and my hips circle to match his movements creating the most pleasure I felt in a long time. His lips trail lazily along my neck, sweat forming on his brow. Fire builds inside me, my breathing increasing, eyes fluttering.

"Fuck, Harry," I exclaim, and I don't even have the sense to be embarrassed.

"That's right, say my name," he pants, thrusting faster.

He moans in response and thrusts into me harder, pulls out almost all the way and slams into me again, nearly sending me over. My toes curl when he moves his hand down to start rubbing my clit, a small gasp escaping my lips. I moan louder than I have yet and he applies more pressure. I roll my hips to meet him, trying to feel as much of him as I can.

"Fuck," he grunts and his thrust becomes lazy.

I feel the fire inside of me grow and my muscles clench, tightening around him.

"Harry I can't," I gasp, knowing I'm about to let go. Just as the words leave my lips, I feel him twitch inside me.

"I know, let it go," he whispers, sending me finally over the edge.

My head rolls back and I arch my back as I come, Harry following me soon after. Warm liquid fills me, as we both relax. He leans down to place a soft kiss to my lips, his eyes locked on mine before rolling over to lie beside me.

The only thing that is on my mind as we both catch our breaths is that I have never felt that way before, even with Harry. He has never gotten me to come that fast, and he has never come that fast either. It could be that we haven't had sex in over three years that finally doing it again has caused us to be more sensitive to one another, but for some reason that doesn't seem right.