Sarah sighed and stared at me and back at my IV.

"Is that really the reason? Or have you met someone?" She tilted her head and folded her arms.

"You really always know when somethings going on, don't you?" I sighed.

"So, who is it?" She smirked.

"Just this boy named Sebastian. I uh, ran into him a little bit ago and now we're friends," I explained.

"You've got a few hours. I'll walk you down."

"Seriously?" I grinned widely.

"Yes, but maybe put on some clothes. Cute clothes. If this is the start of a hospital romance, I don't want it to end because you were wearing an ugly hospital gown, even if the hospital gown is easy to get off fast."

"Sarah!" I scolded playfully.

She laughed, "It's true!"

I laughed and got out of bed. Sarah helped me put on a sweater with the struggle of my IV getting in the way. Soon she stared at me. I only had on some black leggings and a sweater but it was better than a dull blue hospital gown.

"Okay. You look great," she sighed. "Let's go." She opened the door for me and I pulled my IV drip out of the room behind me.

I followed her down the halls and she pulled a key card from her pocket and clicked the door open.

The mental hospital welcomed me with a whole new environment. The people here all looked normal. It was sad that they were raging storms under their skin.

"Okay, I'm going to check on some other patients. I'll be back in a couple of hours." Sarah left me by myself in a room full of people whom I've never met before. I haven't even seen them before. This was a whole new world I was unaware of.

My eyes roamed around and I spotted a small spot near a big window. There were rows of bookcases and comfy chairs and it looked almost like a library. I don't get anything like this where I stay.

I walked slowly through the room, some people staring at me curiously as I went. I had no idea where to look for Sebastian, so my plan was to wander like a lost puppy until he found me.

"Well hello there. Are you lost?" I knew that voice. I turned around and saw Sebastian sitting at a table with a notebook and pen in hand. I walked over and sat down in a chair beside him.

"My nurse is letting me in here today for a while," I smiled.

"You look positively thrilled. May I ask why?"

"I've never left the hospital before," I beamed, "plus, I'm getting to see you."

"You are still very much in a hospital," he laughed, motioning around, "and as for seeing me, I'm glad that it brings you joy."

"Yes, much joy," I said.

Sebastian stared at me, not saying a word. Finally, I could see his face. It had been too dark last night to even make out his smile. Now that I was able to see him, I could see he had jet black hair that lay messily on his head in curls and a tanned face to match. It must've been genetics because there is no possible way his skin could be that dark sitting in a hospital all day. He had sharp facial structures and cute freckles.

Sebastian's eyes were blue like the depths of the ocean. And like the ocean, it looked as if they held secrets and mysteries yet to be discovered by anyone who looked hard enough.

"What are you writing?" I asked him. He stuck his pen behind his ear.

"Nothing. It's just my thoughts." He closed the book shut and flipped it over, sticking it in his lap under the table.

"And what do your thoughts entail, Sebastian?"

"My thoughts are so great I find it hard to fathom them into words. But if you must ask Luna Matthews, my thoughts are quite interesting. Not to toot my own horn or anything."

"Will I ever be able to read your thoughts?" I motioned my head towards his black notebook.

"Maybe one day, Luna," he smiled. His smile was nothing like I've seen before. I haven't had much experience or know how any of it feels, but his smile felt like it melted my heart.

***

a/n: ahhh guys I am so excited for this story. I hope you liked it and if you did please vote and comment. Thank you for choosing this story

 Thank you for choosing this story