Try me// Chapter fifty one// Yes, Ethan?

My eyes flickered open and the first thing I saw was Ethan sitting in the chair, looking at me with Olivia sleeping next to him. I turned my head and saw my parents passed out. I quietly sat up as Ethan quickly walked over to my side. 

"Oh my God why are you so clumsy?" He asked me in a whisper.

I shrugged in response, "I dunno."

"I was so scared, Riley. Your brothers call me asking me for help then I come over and see blood all over your basement." He said softly. 

"I'm sorry for worrying you." I spoke as I grabbed his hand. He gave me a small smile.

"How're you feeling?" 

"Better now that you're here." I admitted. He grinned before leaning down and pressing a kiss against my lips. 

"So you're not going to believe what happened in the two days you've been knocked out." My mouth gaped, I was out for two days? 

"What happened?" 

"Well, your parents saw what my dad did to Olivia and I then they called social services. He got arrested, and I managed to get guardianship over her." 

My eyes widened, "What did he do to you?" He looked down, "Ethan." I stated and he sighed before lifting his shirt revealing a bunch of gashes from a knife. "Oh my God.." I said and gently ran my fingers along side of the marks. "Ethan I had no idea.." 

"I know. It's because I didn't want you to know. It's why I'm always with this one." He motioned towards Olivia. "Thanks to your parents she's safe now. They may have been the reason for the death of one of my family members but they saved the life of the most important one." I opened my mouth to speak but he cut me off, "Now that my dad's in jail, everything is going to change. It's going to change for you and Olivia. "

"What do you mean?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"I mean, I'm done with it. All of it. Vice, Mayhem, 204, Hoax, dealing, racing, fighting, all of it." He stated with a light laugh and my eyes widened.

"Really?" I asked.

He nodded, "The guys said they're done too and we've passed on vice to the one and only Asher Storms." 

My jaw nearly hit the floor, "You gave my father complete control over vice?" 

He nodded, "I'm getting out of the life. I have more than enough money to live like a king for centuries."

"Was that a pun?" I cocked an eyebrow and he nodded.

"Glad you caught on. Anyways, I'm going to get my own house for Olivia and I, I'm going to send her to a good school, make sure she has a normal life. I don't want her to have to deal with gangs and guns and bad guys. And you won't have to worry about being affected by all of that when you're with me." 

I let out a laugh, "Ethan that's...is this what you want?" He nodded, "Then I am so proud of you." I couldn't contain my smile and he lit up.

"Really?" He smiled and I nodded then leaned in and pressed a kiss against his lips and wrapped my arms around him. "Hey Riley?"

I looked at him, "Yes, Ethan?"

"I love you." 

My cheeks tinged bright pink, "I love you." 

-

-

-

THE ENDDDDDD 💖💖💖