Try me// Chapter twenty four// How pathetic is that?

I slowly stirred awake at the sounds of harsh whispers. My eyes flickered open and I saw the guys hovered over something; my phone.

"Damn. She is a fucked up person." Ethan mumbled and the guys stifled laughs.

"Oh wait- this one's about you, Ethan." Vincent murmured and they all went silent. They're reading my text messages.

"What a fucking bitch." Damon scoffed at the message. "Damn, this Jasmine chick too."

"At least she called you hot." James snorted, "Let's look at the pictures."

"Damn. She's a lot more interesting then I thought." Vincent stated, "Whoa, she has a gun in this one. Holy shit she's actually hot in this."

"She's hot in general." Damon said in a 'duh' tone.

"A hot mess." Ethan corrected and I bit back a sob at their words. "Maybe everyone's right, she's kissing like a different guy in every picture."

It's literally only Zander, and it's on the cheek.

"I can't believe how much she talks about you, Ethan." James grumbled. "She must have a crush on you."

"She's shit talking me." Ethan sounded pissed.

"Not really-" Vincent stopped talking instantly.

"What a cunt." Bailey stated walking in the room. "Why do you even care about her so much, E?"

"I don't." He stated matter of factly. "She's an annoying little bitch who just won't leave me alone, she's like a leach. I mean she can't even defend herself, how pathetic is that?"

"Ethan." Vincent tried to reason with him but Ethan wasn't having it. I sat up and quietly slipped on my shoes before I grabbed my car keys and quietly crept out of the room, unsuspected. Without hesitation, I walked out of the room and down the hall. Just as I went to walk out the front door, a man grabbed my arm.

"Who are you?"

"Riley fucking Storms." My voice came out venomous and his brown eyes widened at the name.

"As in.."

"Noah and Asher? Why yes. So go ahead. Fuck with me. I dare you." I spat.

He rolled his eyes, "What you're going to have mommy and daddy come fight me?"

I drew my fist back and hit him in the face with full force, over and over before I kicked him to the ground. "I can defend myself."

Everyone who was around us didn't say anything as I stormed out of the house and into my car. Once I was in, I sped off.

Fuck Vice Kings.

When I arrived home, I ran inside and straight into Zander. He held my shoulders steadying me, "Whoa, Riles what's wrong?"

"I don't feel very strong right now." I choked out, "I just want to be alone."

"Riley-"

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled as I ran up the stairs.