Try me// Chapter twenty six// Ethan I'm gay.

I walked back into Art class and was instantly greeted by Daniel, "Oh, hello." I laughed lightly and he grinned before grabbing my hand and leading me into the back music room.

"So, Ms. V paired everyone up for any sort of creative project, we got paired together and I figured since you like singing and I like playing music then we can work together. We need a total of five songs done by Monday." He stated and my mouth gaped.

"It's Friday." I deadpanned and he nodded before tossing me a card.

"She got us a room at Star Recording studios. We're going to use all their equipment and be able to record a few tracks. It's just going to be the two of us in there. So we can write tonight and tomorrow and record Sunday?" He cocked an eyebrow.

I nodded, "We're going to need to pull an all nighter."

"Do you think your parents would let you stay at my house?" He asked and I shrugged

"I'll ask."

"I live with all my aunts and my mom is there, we live with a shit ton of people so nothing could happen." He stated and I nodded just as the bell rang, "Want to head there now?"

"Sure. Just let me tell Jas and Zander." I said and he nodded as we walked out of the room. I walked over to Jasmine, "Hey. I have to go to Daniel's house to work on our project tonight."

"Okay, see you later." She waved,

"Wait!" I said and tossed her my keys. She grinned then I turned into the hallway to look for Daniel. I groaned internally when I didn't see him and made my way outside towards the parking lot. I ended up bumping into Ethan and the goons.

"Whoa, not so fast princess. We're you rushing too?" Ethan cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah, come hangout with us." Vincent urged, "It's Friday, come do something fun."

"I can't. I have a sleepover to get to. Whoopdie doo." I stated as I ran a hand through my hair.

"Who's-" Ethan went quiet when Daniel approached us.

"Hey ace, ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"You're sleeping over our house?" James' face lit up and I cocked an eyebrow and turned to Daniel who looked caught.

"Uh, yea. I kind of..live with them."

"You're in Vice Kings." I asked with wide eyes and he shook his head no.

"My dad is."

I nodded, "Oh...um-"

"I don't even talk to anyone in the house and you won't have to either. Literally we'll go to my room and get to work. Probably order a few pizza's then crash at whatever point we do." Daniel rushed out and Ethan looked pissed.

"It's going to be just you two?"

"Ethan." I sighed then turned to him, "Are you okay with this?"

"Why does he need to be okay with it?" Daniel furrowed his brows in confusion.

"Because she's my girlfriend dickwad." Ethan stated in a harsh tone and snaked an arm around my waist,

"Ethan I'm gay." Daniel rolled his eyes.

"I don't care." He glared, "You guys can do whatever the fuck it is that you're doing on the fifth floor."

"Fine." He caved in.