Chapter One: Help me

Start from the beginning

Great, I only have four hours of sleep to get now.

Getting on my hands and knees, I crawl to my pile of blankets and rest my head on my pillow.

Time to get some beauty sleep, I need every ounce I can get.

"(Y/n), (Y/n), (Y/n), Get the fuck up we need your help moving these boxes! Otherwise I'm not buying you that costume you want for Halloween." Yells my mom at the entrance of my door frame. Hearing that she wouldn't buy me my Itachi cosplay, made me hop up.

"No, no, no, no. I promise I'll help see I'm already up, all ready to go! Please just make sure you get that outfit mom, please that costume is my everything right now!" I say to my mom anxiously as I move my hands across my face, swiping away the hair. My hands flying every where as I explain my need for the cosplay.With my mom sighing and her shaking her head she begins to leave my room.

"Honestly why can't I have a normal kid who isn't obsessed with anime? Just make sure your downstairs with your boxes."

Groaning in response I rub my eyes.

Stupid light.

Stretching my arms above my head and my legs straight out I feel my muscle relax.

Ugh this is so troublesome, I'll need to go for a run before I help out.

Getting up off the floor, I walk over to my suitcase of clothes for the month. Pulling out some adidas shorts and my old basketball jersey I go to the bathroom and change. Brushing my teeth and putting my hair in a ponytail I walk to the front door. Walking outside I look at my brother, mom, and dad.

"I'm going for a run around the community, I'll be back in thirty to help you move my stuff." I say nonchalantly with a wave at them. Turning around I let my legs move ahead of each other in a steady pace. Since living in New York naturally comes with crazy drivers, I always have to look out for them. There's always car crashes in my community because people blow stop signs and speed around everywhere. After about fifteen minutes I take a break with my hands resting on my knees. Sweat pouring down my face, I feel my head also sweating with my (h/c) (h/l). Looking up I straighten my back up, scanning ahead the street I spot a kid in my community playing with a ball on his driveway. The ball escaping his dribbling hands, it tumbled down into the asphalt street. Looking at him with concern I look down the street. Hearing tires screeching I turn my head and look to see the driver on his phone. My heart beat quickening, my head snaps back at the kid.

Don't do it. Leave the ball. Don't do it kid. I scream mentally at him.

His small form running after the ball in the street and picking it up with smile, he then turns to see the car barreling towards him, his features turning from one of happiness to fear, he just stands there- unsure of what to do.

Guess it's my time to say goodbye to this world. I love you mom, dad, and (b/n).

Sprinting towards the kid I push him out the way just in time to have the car hit me and not the kid. As my body tumbles on and off the car with a loud bang, I feel my body become mauled on impact. Closing my eyes from the pain, I fall onto the asphalt.

Goodbye guys.

Opening my eyes once more to take a look at ny last surroundings, before I see I'm on the ground surrounded by grass.