24. The President's Grandson

Hi Guys, I must have done something to make you read my stories

Hi Guys, I must have done something to make you read my stories. I am still in awe at how you continue to read, share, vote, comment on my stories and it's so awesome that you also follow me. For that, my dear readers, THANK YOU ❤️❤️❤️💚. I will try to continue writing feel-good stories for you. Please continue to comment, share and vote. I owe it all to you my beautiful (&handsome) readers.

I hate writing about weddings, I don't think I give justice to whatever and however the people in weddings feel. So I usually skip it (I guess the only time I wrote a marriage vow was in THE MILLIONAIRE IS MY YOUNG HUSBAND story. Sorry to those who wanted to attend Miggy's wedding (Hahahaha), we are not invited. I hope after this story, you will get to read the story of Yuan too. I will definitely update his story after I write this story. Thank you.

 Thank you

KRISTA

It's been four months after our rush wedding. We thought it was just for close relatives and family members but the guest list swell and it ended with a 400 guests from leaders and dignitaries all over the world. It was a military wedding. I have never been to a military wedding so it felt so grand. The little boys wearing the same uniforms their fathers were wearing. The groom's men were all in uniform except for Julian Miguel their eleven years old youngest brother and their cousin the famous actor Pierre Romeo.

My parents were there so with all my brothers and their families. Miggy's family was the one who took charge of the finances. Unlike the tradition in the US where it was the girl's family who pays for the wedding, the Filipino tradition is, it's the groom who pays for all the expenses UNLESS the girl wants to pay half of it.

It was stressful for me. I have been living in the Philippines with Miggy for four months now and so far it has been heaven. He comes home and sleeps at hone except at nights when he would be the duty officer. We wanted to live in camp to try it but his grandparents gave us a house and lot at Forbes Park so we had no choice but live in it. Miggy was complaining cause he did not want to stay in a posh village while he is in the Army. He feels that it is so wrong. He wanted to be assigned in Mindanao where the fight is but Army and the Presidential Security Group disagree with him. They said that he will not only endanger himself but also the lives of his troops because the enemies of the States would surely like the idea that he is there, the son of their greatest enemy, the president of the country.

My father did not want me to get married to Miggy and stay here but when he got to spend time with us, he said that he admires the president and his family for being so grounded despite the power, the fame and the money that they have. My mother liked Miggy the moment she met him. They hated Yuan but, Yuan is Yuan, no one stays mad at him. He got them wrapped around his fingers in no time.

I am still called Miss Universe by the people I meet. But now I am called the Presidential Daughter-in-Law. I am now included in their family pictures.

"Honey?"

"In here."

"What are you doing?"

"Just waiting for you. Honey, I think, I am already ready."

"Of what?"

"To give birth. My water bag just broke."

Still writing the last part.....Curlytops0817