16. AGE 18+

KRISTA

KRISTA

When I saw him it felt like my heart stopped beating. I wanted to run away, away from him. But when he touched my hand, everything became so blurry. I felt desperate to end this as soon as I could but I also felt desperate to feel him inside me. With one fast motion, he untied my two piece bikini and it was gone before I could even cover my self. My breasts were now swollen with my nipples completely hard and exposed. And He must've read my mind, he covered my breasts with his big calloused hands. I was so turned on by his action. I wanted him to press my breasts and suck my nipples. He removed the robe off me. I am now so naked on his lap. My pussy rubbing on his rough jeans. I pressed my hand on the bulge of his jeans, he took in a sharp breath when I pressed it. He stood up and took me along with him. I am now standing in front of him. He unbuttoned his jeans and removed his shirt. As he strip down his jeans, he bent down and pressed his lips on the exposed skin of my vagina. I shuddered. He let me lay down on the plastic lounging chair, he spread my legs and kissed my juices. He flicked the most sensitive part, my clitoris with his hungry tongue and sucked on it. And then he laid on top of me as I feel his moist breath on my nipples as he seemed out of control and almost wild with desire. Desire for one thing. To be inside of me. He pushed a finger in my pussy and he felt how wet I am now. He pushed his pulsing and very hot penis up against the lips of my very wet Miss Universe pussy.
I put my hands on his chest and said

" I missed you so much Miggy."

He grabbed my knees and and spread my legs apart. It didn't take much force for him to enter me. His head was now wet from my pussy. It slid right past my open lips and all the way in. It felt so good I was now intoxicated with desire. I needed him and he needed me. It was so wonderful to give the man that I love this much pleasure. He moaned my name over and over and thrusted as fast and deep as he could. I was breathing heavy in his ear. At that moment his body braced itself and then he squeezed my torso with all his might as he pumped all his seed inside of me. The chair threatened to collapse as he thrusted his head all the way to the end of my vagina. His pulsing penis was emptying everything inside. I could feel his cum continue to flow inside of me and was now coming out of the sides and down my ass. I was overflowing. We forgot the condom again. I honestly just enjoyed the moment.
I touched our joined body. His penis was still pulsing inside my vagina. He kissed my forehead before I could feel his even breath.

"I love you Miggy

"I love you Miggy."

Did he hear it?

AUTHOR: Was that hot enough? please vote, comment and share

#23 in Chicklit thank you much