10.UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY

MAY 10

MIGGY

My staff and I just learned that the Miss America contestants will be visiting USMA this weekend. When the Dean of Cadets said "Miss America Contestants" I was ready to faint, okay, exaggeration. I was already as confused as a plebe, I did not know what to do. When we get back to our room, my roommates/staff started talking about their preferred candidates.

"You know why The Miss America Pageant will be held this May instead of the usual September."

My roommate Derek announced.

"So what is the reason?"

My other roommate Steven asked.

"Apparently, there is a new management so they wanted to hold every Miss America pageant every May of each year."

"These chicks are so hooooot" as they all look at the screen of Derek's laptop.

"Who among these girl do you like, dude?"

"I like Miss California and Miss Hawaii. They are hot."

"I Like Miss Alabama."

"Miss Teen USA will join the team right?"

"Yes."

I smiled at the exchange of whose hot and whose not in my room among my roommate when Steven said

"Look at that. Isn't Miss Nevada the hottest?"

I froze. Nevada? Krista? I stood up from my bed and walked to where they are huddled. And true enough there is Krista.

 And true enough there is Krista

"Whoooaaaa! All of a sudden you reacted!"

"The cold dick is finally a man!!!!"

"Damn you!"

"Hahaha! But finally man, you're reacting to girls. When was the last time you had a good fuck?"

"Julio Bustamante, you prick! You are screwing Miss Nevada?"

"No! I don't know her. I just want you to just stop dude hahahahaha!"

"Come on, asshole you know her."

"I wish. But I really don't know her."

"But why did you became so possessive? Or maybe you have a crush on her?"

"Oh damn! Okay, I have the hots on her. I like to meet her and bang her one day, now are you all okay with that?"

"Whooo Bustamante, that is not how a future military officer talk, that's a bad boy!"

"Oh fuck you all. Come on, stop with that, we need to go to the Superintendent's office so we could get ready for that thing they wanted us to do again."

"Bustamante, who knows this will be your chance man, you'll get to meet her"

"Yeah Dude. How are they going to be assigned to cadets anyway?"

"Don't worry man, I'll give her to you if I get to escort her. I will not take what you want man, especially now that you are a growing man hahahahah!"

"Who knows this will be the day man."

And everyone started teasing me about Miss Nevada. Some of their jokes are just so below the belt that

Damn! If you only know. I just had this pang of jealousy when they were talking about her already. I got mad. I should just shut my mouth and let them. Krista won't like it. Krista was so clear when she said that she's not interested to have a boyfriend. Oh damn! You are just a fucking chicken Miggy!

KRISTA

WHAT THE HELL? We're going to WESTPOINT this weekend! The change of plans tickled most of the contestants. Who wouldn't like to see the cadets? My colleagues have called some of their friends from USMA to let them know we were coming. I wanted to call the highest ranking cadet there now to let him know I would see him this weekend but I do not even have his number.

Will I see him? Does he know now? What does he feel? He will probably just nod to acknowledge me. It's been 5 months since I last saw him. How is he? Does he remember me? Does he remember what we had?

Author: please bear with me. I hate this chapter. Really hate it but I just have to write this. A poor excuse from me so I could write another interesting "NEXT" Chapter. Please comment, vote and share this story with your friends as you did with TRAPPED, thank you.