23. MARRY YOUR DAUGHTER

MIGGY

I am waiting at the arrival section at the airport waiting for Krista's family to come out from the tube. I am nervous and if not for Yuan who came with me, I would have paced the whole airport. He was looking at the PSG who was holding a big flashcard with the name of Krista's father: MR JOHN CRUZ.

We got two security details wih us and the driver that the hotel provided us with. If they see them, or us, will they want to go with us? Yuan joked about how we look. He said that Krista's family will probably hesistate to go with us. He pointed out to our detail who has coiled earphones stuck in their ears. Still very clean despite the time. I laughed. I looked at the details when I saw they were talking to a handsome guy in his 50's and beside her is an older version of Krista. I jumped to my feet and approached them. Yuan follwed. When they saw us they were surprised for a while.

"Mr and Mrs Cruz, I am Julio Miguel Bustamante, Krista asked us to come pick you up."

"Where is Krista?"

Her mom asked. She must be 46 or something. Older than Mom.

"If you would come with us, she is alredy waiting for you at the hotel."

"Who are you people and where is Krista?"

Knowing my brother who gets impatient with .....eerrrr... rather rude people, he answered them.

"Sir, here's Krista you can talk to her."

He gave the phone to Krista's Dad. They talked. He looked at me and at Yuan.

"Okay." he said. When he put down the phone, he handed it to Yuan, who in turn was not in the mood to be nice at this time.

"Who is Miggy?"

Her mom asked us

"I am Ma'am" I answered and her dad looked at me. He was about to say something when the driver announced that we have arrived.

When we arrived at the hotel, Krista was there waiting for us. Her parents were so surprised to see her. She was at the lounging area with two security details. One male and one female. When she stood up to approach her parents, her details followed. Her family noticed it that is why her mother asked her.

"Who are these people Krista?"

"Mom keep your voice down. Let's go up."

When they got in the elevavtor, I went in too. Yuan followed and three of the security details.

Her Mother looked at her as if asking who the hell are we.

"Mom, Dad, granny, Gramps, this is Miggy. He's ...."

"The father?"

"Yes."

"Why are we heare in the first place Krista? And who are they?"

"Sir..."

"I'm not talking to you young man"

"Dad..."

And Yuan, who have not been treated like how we are being treated now just couldn't control it anymore, he just had to say something...

"Sir, Miggy here is the eldest child of the Philippine President. I'm sure you know where the Philippines is. It's where your daughter got her crown. And I believe you've been there too."

"What?"

And my asshole of a twin just clamp up and won't explain what he just said dropped.

The elevator opened to the penthouse we're our family is staying. My parents are already there waiting for us. My grandparents are there too. I introduced my Dad and my Mom first.

"Mom, Dad, the parents of Krista, Mr and Mrs John Cruz, Mr and Mrs Cruz, my parents, President Michael Bustamante of the Philippines and First Lady Margaux Bustamante."

Okay they are shocked now. Did I introduce my parents properly or something?

"Mr President I did not know that you're the father of Miggy."

My Dad, the total gentleman smiled and shook the hands offered to him. My mom hugged and air kiss with the Mom of Krista.

"Thank you for coming in such short notice. My wife and I would like to go to you instead of you coming all the way here but our security adviced us not to go. You know how these guys control where I should ho and not go, ha ha ha"

"That's okay Sir, we all wanted to see how our Krista is doing. We have not seen her since the news about her resigning came out. And so the rumors are true, she's pregnant."

"Just call me Mike, that is what I wanted, we wanted to talk about. Krista will tell you about why it took a while for Miggy to find her. And I guess Miggy here has something to tell you."

That's my cue. I have to tell them the news. And damn don't I feel so stypid and manipulated? Damn!

"Sir, Ma'am, Krista is five months pregnant now and I am the father of her baby, our baby. I love your daughter and it will surely kill me if I will not spend the rest of my life with her. I have asked her to marry me and she said yes. And you see sir, I will jot like to destroy the good name of my father by running away from my responsibility. I am asking for your permission to marry her sir. I assure you that I will take care of her and our children, they will be well provided and loved. I promise you in front of my Dad that I will not hurt her physically or enotionally as I was not raise to hurt women. I will protect her and our children as long as I can. And I will not dishonor her again."

Author's Note: will they accept him? Please vote comment and share thank you so very much