17. RATED: PG

Because of my intense passion to be an erotic writer I experimented doing it in my other stories too

Because of my intense passion to be an erotic writer I experimented doing it in my other stories too. I tried to be passionate but it always ended as smut. It ended funny with full or sexuality. Hahahaha. I wanted this story to be as clean as the story of Miggy's parents' TRAPPED IN MARRIAGE but I always, always end up as the funny smut writer. Big Haha there. Anyways, tell me if I am almost there, okay? I know if I don't end up writing for magazines with those barely clothed ladies, I will remain as the smut slash romantic writer on wattpad with a cupcake for an id picture and curlytops for a name ( Who on earth would think that behind those innocent stuff lies a smut writer? hahahaha, smut I am beginning to like that. But hey I am the only one who is allowed to call me that and not you my dear readers.)  Now let's go back to regular programming. I would appreciate a comment (Thank you to the regulars who like to comment, especially those who voted for this story and my other stories...I'll mention you soon. Thank you so much}

KRISTA

He wrapped his arms around me. We are back in my room. I told him hat someone might see us, he told me that he will take care of it. When we got in my room a few minutes ago he called someone and asked him to take care of something that the cctv might have caught. And then he assured me it's taken cared of already. I asked him how could he have done that and he told me that his grandparents own the hotel. His father being the only son of his grandparents so they get to boss the people around. He said that his twin would bring his girls in the hotel so the press will not be informed that he is with different girls, He said that the man he talked to might have been shocked to know that it was him and not Yuan who asked to be covered this time.

He is curled beside me. We are now fully clothed, I told him that the people from Miss Universe will be in my room in a couple of hours from now. He said he will be out by then. We both wanted to talk I could feel it but both us are afraid to ask or to say it.

" When will you leave for the US?"

"Tomorrow morning."

"Do you have anywhere to go? I mean..."

"My schedule is full already. Are you checked in the hotel?"

"Nope. But tell me what time will you be free, I will come."

"Okay, I will."

We lay on my bed my back towards him, He hugged me from behind. Nuzzling his nose on my neck. His hand massaging my breast on top of my pajama. I could feel his bulge under his jeans on my back.

" I want you again."

I turned around to face him. We stared at each other for the longest time. And then he kissed me. His hands were all over me. While my hands were trying to unbutton his jeans.

The love making was slower this time, it's as if we're both trying to memorize each other's bodies and savoring each moment as if it is the last. He was gentle and if I want to describe it, he was making love to me not just the animal urge of getting in to me. He kissed my body where I did not expect him to. He kissed the back of my knees. He praised me.

"Krista...Krista...you're mine...mine alone."

Di he just say that?

We did it again twice before he went out of my door, promising that he would come again when there is no one anymore in my room. We kissed with a silent promise that this will not be the last. He looked in my eyes as he cupped my face for another kiss before he leaves. I know he wanted to say something or was that just my imagination?

I love you Miggy.

Does he know what I feel?

And he left.