15. ANOTHER WARNING

Like I always say, if you are 17 and below skip this Chapter as this Chapter will have words with sexual undertones

Like I always say, if you are 17 and below skip this Chapter as this Chapter will have words with sexual undertones. If you are an adult and is not comfortable with chapters like this, I suggest that you skip this. Thank you. Please vote, comment, share this with your friends. Thank you so very much. -Author

MIGGY

MISS AMERICA, KRISTA CRUZ IS THE NEW MISS UNIVERSE.

I have been sitting in the darkest corner of the pool area. It's a private pool for guests accupying two penthouse of the hotel. My classmate from elementary is occupying the penthouse to the left where he iscelebraying his birthday. We have been friends since Ateneo days until now. I came up to the pool area to relax and be alone for a while. I am now assigned at Fort Bonifacio and Yuan is flying with the Presidential Wing again. He was invited too but he left early as he needed to sleep early cause he has an early flight with the president tomorrow.

This hotel is owned by my Dad's family for 40 years now. Dad is the sole heir of my grand pa Don Miguel Bustamante. But it does not seem that Dad is interested.

I left the penthouse because it is starting to fill with rich brats. Except for Karl, the birthday celebrator, no one knew my family owns the hotel. I lay down on one of the lounging chair in the darkest corner where no one would see me in case someone comes in. Located at the topmost part of the hotel, you could see the starry night sky since it has no cover.

Krista won the Miss Universe crown two days ago. I wonder if she left already. When she won, the Miss Universe organizers no longer disclosed where the Queen is. I guess she left the country already. Yuan told me to check it on the news but I told him that it is better if I do not know where she is. I refused to watch the pageant too. How can I move on if I linger. The gap between us had multiplied. I admit I like her but I guess we are not meant for each other.

As I lay here thinking of my future in the Army, I was slowly dozing off when I heard a splash on the pool. I was startled. I wanted to leave to give the person privacy but I could not without giving away tyzmy presence in the area. I strained to look at the person swimming, the swimmer just turned on one lamp post to guide him or her in the dark.. I looked at the doorway and no one was there. The swimmer is alone. As I straightened up to leave, I looked at the lone swimmer when I saw that it was a woman. She turned her face and I stop in my track.

"Krista"

She probably heard me or felt that someone is watching her, she stopped swimming.

"Who's there?"

As I was still in the dark part of the pool, she couldn't see me.

"Who's there? Come on out or I'll scream."

She started to swim to where her robe is. On top of it is her phone. She intedn to call someone to rescue her.

I stepped out from my corner and she stopped swimming when she saw me. I could see the surprise on her face.

"Miggy?"

I walked to the edge of the pool so she could have a better look at me. She climbed out of the pool and scurries to her robe. She was not looking at me. I walked to her, her back towards me. She turned and tried to walk passed me when I stopped her with my hands. I held her wrist in my hand. She did not say anything. Until I heard a stifled sob escaping her.

"I missed you Krista."

I whispered.

'"I missed you so bad"

"I missed you too, Miggy."

She turned to me, I gathered her in my arms and kissed her.

"I want you."

Those three little words mean so much more than I ever imagined they could.

I want her! I long to touch her. I ache so much in the inside for her. My desire for her had not diminished.

"Krista, I have been wanting to hold you and touch you."

"I want you too Miggy."

That was all I wanted to hear. I picked her up and brought her to where I was a few minutes ago. I sat on the plastic lounging chair with her on my lap. We were kissing wildly.

 We were kissing wildly