4. MERRY CHRISTMAS

The story of Miggy and Krista is not wholesome

The story of Miggy and Krista is not wholesome. Reader's discretion is advised, hahahaha, Okay for those who are 17 and below, I suggest that you go read "Falling For Mr Mayor as that is more appropriate for you. (Smile!) This story is about two young adults exploring the "adult" world. As I am still a neophyte in writing romance with mature scenes, I tend to cross the border of being subtle and very racy. So please, before I am accused of writing mature stuff for young people....do me a favor, go read the ones intended for you. I hope that is crystal clear. As for my mature readers, if there are uhm, flaws in my writing the love scenes, please suggest a better way to write it. thank you so much. Please vote, share and/or include them in your reading list. Thank you so very much.

MIGGY

As we turned in after midnight, Krista and I are exhausted and drunk! The Carreons let us try everything that they have prepared. Krista enjoyed everything that they asked her to taste. She tasted and tried everything without complaints that she is on diet, etc. She ate lechon (Roast pig), she ate the sweet delicacies of the Philippines. She loved the adobo and the lechon. There were more kissing and hugging ang holding each other's hands. I don't know which was real or not anymore. I would kiss her when people would ask us to kiss for the camera. At first, we were not doing it. We would kiss on the cheek. But when the night got deeper and the booze was getting to our system, the dare would be the best choice than truth in the Truth or Dare game. I noticed that Krista does not like to talk about herself to people she hardly know. She would either hug me or place her face on my chest instead of answering their questions. The dare would always be "Kiss him" Kiss her" or "carry her". Each member of the family and each relative had pictures of us kissing hugging and with them. We did not really care at all. I asked Krista if she cares about her pictures being posted on Social Media kissing me and she said that no she is not in anyway troubled. The relatives stopped taking pictures when the wine are getting to us. They did not take pictures of us when Krista started leaning on me for support. The head of the family told them to stop, and everyone followed. They said that they love President Bustamante too much so they also need to protect the image of their children. It pays to have a good reputation too. The Filipinos hardly see me and my siblings in parties and wild gatherings. Our mother made it sure that no children of President Mike would be acting inappropriately.

"Miggy,"

"Yes?"

"I am drunk. That's the first time I tasted wine actually. I am not supposed to get drunk. I am not supposed to drink at all you know."

"Yes. You are not even 21."

"Was that the reason why they never took pictures of us drinking?"

"I guess....well and they respect my Dad, they told me."

"Oh gosh. What have I done? I mean...We're not really a couple and all we did there was kiss and hug and practically made out in front of them."

"I was just supporting you. You were the one seducing me."

"I DID NOT!"

"Did too."

"Did not"

"Did to. I guess you better get that shower you were supposed to be getting before we were called out to join them."

"Yes. Uhmmm Miggy?"

"Yes?"

"Can you please prepare my bath?"

"Okay."

As I entered the bathroom to prepare her shower, she went in with me and started stripping her clothes. I did not turn to her not look at her. I am still a man you know. But she was shameless. She trotted in front of me naked.

"Miggy?"

She turned to look at me as I turned away from her.

"Yes?"

"Am I beautiful?"

"Yes, Krista."

"Okay. Thank you."

"Do you want me to leave the door open? I just wanna make sure you're not going to slip or something."

"Hahahaha funny man, of course I will not slip. Just close the door."

"Okay."

KRISTA

I'm definitely drunk. I could not stop myself from kissing Miggy and hugging him. He did not pull away whenever I practically threw myself to him. He did not try to go over board either. I am thinking maybe he was just doing it so I won't look cheap and easy in front of his countrymen. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. Something is trying to push me to him. Something deep within me wanted to kiss him and hug him and touch him....or maybe I am just drunk. Oh damn, what the hell have I done?