22. MEET THE PARENTS

WOW! THANK YOU WATTPAD FOR CHANGING THE CATEGORY OF MY STORY, FROM #18 on CHICKLIT TO NO RANK ON TEEN FICTION. First, if you really read the content of my story you will never categorized this as a story fit for teenagers as there are chapters that are not meant for teenagers. To those who must have reported this to remove it from its ranking, well... I suggest instead of pulling other people down, why don't you go write a nice story for a change? (Rant! Rant! Rant! Rant! Deeep breath!!!!!) Well anyways, my readers will prove you all wrong. We're going back up! Thanks so much followers, readers, silent readers fir all your support. I'll finish this story don't worry. Thank you and God bless you all

KRISTA

"Mom, You have to come to New York. I have bought your tickets already. Please Mommy. The tickets are for you and Dad and grandpop and granny."

"Hunny, is everything okay?"

"Just come to New York Mom."

My parents and grand parents will arrive tomorrow night. Miggy's dad insisted that they oay for their first class tickets and hotel accommodations. He and the first lady wanted to go to Nevada but their security won't allow them. They said that, they have not coordinated with the state of Nevada so they can't just go there. They wanted to talk to my parents so bad that they asked me if I could bring them to New York. I told them that I would ask them.

The President looks strict but I could feel he loves his family so much. The way he talks to Miggy and Yuan shows that he is always the father first before the president when it comes to their affiars. The way he looks at the First Lady is so amazing. He looks very much in love with her. When he talked to me, he had tenderness in his eyes. He smiled a lot at me.

The First Lady is no different. She hugged me when Miggy introduced us. I could feel her warmth towards me. She was happy to meet me again she said. She thought that I was going to win the crown and she was thinking of introducing me to the wrong twin. She wanted Yuan to meet me.

" I never thought that you and Miggy have met already. Well, I saw the news before you came to the palace. When I saw you on tv smiling to the camera when you arrived in Manila, I thought there was something special about you. When you resigned I was saddened by it especially when Miggy approached me and his dad telling us that he might have something to do with it. I swear I wanted to kill him with my bare hands. I just hope that your parents would approve of Miggy."

"MIggy is a nice guy, Ma'am, they will like him."

"If I am your Mom Krista, I will make this guy's life miserable. By the way what is his plan? DId he tell you about it?"

"He said he will bring me to Manila and stay with him there until the baby is born."

"And...?"

"I have no idea what he has for us, Ma'am."

"You may call me Mommy."

"Oh!"

We talked about Miggy. His favorite food, what he likes and what irritates him. According to his Mom, he hates to be nagged and does not like anything that smells fishy, literally. He does not eat fish, crabs, Japanese food, and in case he will eat shrimps, it's supposed to be shelled. She said that she thought that the Army would change him but no. He still don't eat those stuff. And I learned that MIggy never had a girlfriend before. If he did, he never told his family. He likes to sleep at home all the time.

Miggy left with Yuan to go buy something he said. Tomorrow will be Christmas Eve already. It's been a year since Miggy and I met. I wanted to go with him but I still feel woozy from the pregnancy. And he said that there will be a lot of people at the malls. So I stayed with his family. I ate dinner with them as Miggy and Yuan were not back by then.

After I ate I excused myself cause I felt so tired and sleepy. Earlier when I came back with Miggy and his family, I was to share a room with Miggy. So I went to our room with the lady security of the First Lady. She was about to stay outside of the suite when I told her to come inside with me. Anyway, I will be in our room and she can just watch tv at the receiving area of the suite. I went in the bedroom and changes into my pajamas.

I dreamt of butterflies kissing my cheek but when I opened my eyes, Miggy was kissing my cheek and looking at me. He was kneeling on the floor beside the bed

"What ae you doing there?"

"I'm watching you sleep."

"How long have you been there?"

"Half an hour I guess. I love watching you sleep."

"You're crazy. It's freezing, come to bed. The security detail, where is she?"

"I let her go already. They needed to be on break too you know."

"Oh, okay. Stop kneeling. Come beside me now."

"Wait, I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Are you not going to ask me where I went?"

"Where did you go?"

"We went to look for this. I hope it fits."

"What is it?"

He reached in his pocket and produced a large square box, the size of his palm actually. He opened it and there sits a big diamond that looks so expensive. I looked at him and he was smiling at me.

"What is this?"

"Hmmmm it looks like a ring to me."

"I know it's a ring. But why are you giving me ring?"

" You Krista Cruz, ask the funniest and weirdest questions in the world."

He took my left hand and rubbed it on his face. He shaved when he went out with Yuan. But his stubbles are starting to grow again. He kissed the insides of my wrist without taking his eyes off me.

"Miggy?"

"Krista, When I met you last year, I knew you were hoing to be my forever. I was just too hardheaded and an idiot to have ignored it. I love you and I want to take care of you and the baby and the other babies that the Lord God will give us. So..... Krista Cruz, would you like the idea to be my Mrs. Julio Miguel Bustamante? Will you marry me?"