7. WARNING

WARNING ALERT: This chapter is not for children 17 and below

WARNING ALERT: This chapter is not for children 17 and below. Reader's discretion is advised. So I have warned you already about what will happen here. To Adults who are reading this, bear with me, chapters like this are the hardest to write or if you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this as this chapter will have very explicit words, I suggest that you skip this.... you will not miss anything anyway. Thank you.

MIGGY

I nuzzled her neck as she started as she started to sit up and pulled her back into my body. I lowered my head to the side of her neck and kissed the exposed shoulder and she took in a sharp breath and held it. I was afraid she would stop breathing. I moved my arm, the one that is wrapped around her waist and moved it to her cheek and caressed it,

"If you don't want this, tell me now.I will not force you."

She did not reply. Instead he turned her head and looked at me. I see lust in her eyes but there is a glitter of fear in it too. I turned her so she would be facing me. I wanted to see how this is affecting her as it affects me. I kissed her nose and then her lips. I licked her lips with my tongue and pried it open.She opened up for me. I was not touching her. My left hand is under her head and my right was on her face. I felt her hand crept on my chest.I was waiting for her to push me but she didn't. I deepened the kiss and a moan escaped her mouth. Damn! It's turning me even harder. I snaked my tongue in her mouth to meet her tongue and I was not disappointed, she met mine wildly. The remaining control I have was slipping fast. She had to do something or else I will fuck her this Christmas morning. Damn! Even just the thought of it is giving me a hard on 10 times more than the hardness I am having now.

I moved my hand from her face to her breast not breaking the kiss.

"Miggy, turn off the light." she whispered.

"No, I want to see you." I told her.

She wanted to protest but I kissed her again. I touched her left breast with my right hand. I massaged it and earned a moan from her. I watched as he arched her head up. I pulled her head to me and kissed her again, more passionately this time. I pulled on her nipple that is now hard as a marble under her damn shirt. I left her lips and kissed her jaw down to her neck. I sucked on it careful not to leave a mark. I went down to her breasts. I sucked on her left nipple over the shirt she's wearing and then the other leaving wet marks on her gray shirt. I felt her hands crept under my shirt and touching my flat stomach. Damn I need to fuck her now.