Chapter 59

Chapter 59

I woke up with teribble pain. I had felling like every bone in my body was broken. Carefully I get up and looked around and saw Chrollo sitting beside my bed and reading book. Then he closed book and looked at me as if he felt my sight at him.

"Are you felling better?" He asked with calm look.

"What with them? Are they all dead?" I asked with haste.

"They are all dead and you also almost died." Chrollo said with stern face.

I knew he was worried about me but now I was thinking only about one thing. Dead. They all are dead. When I heard that it was like something heavy was lifted from my shoulders and every feeling I was suppressing exploded. I felt my eyes were watering and I started sobbing. It was embarassing for me that Chrollo saw that, but what he did surprised me. He embraced me tightly. When I was feeling cosy in Chrollo embrace I didn't saw that someone else came inside room.

3'rd POV

When Feitan and Machi heard some noise in room that Rena and Chrollo were they wanted to check this. Feitan came inside first but very quickly leave with furious face. Machi only looked inside to see Rena and Chrollo hugging each other and understand what happend to Feitan. She followed him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.

When she find him he already was torturing... man. She wasn't sure if it could still be called a man since he had hardly any resemblance to human.

"Are you cooled already?" Machi asked.

He only looked at her with gloomy eyes.

"You should talk with Rena, tell her what are you feeling for her." He only avoided her eyes and stood silent. "I'm sure that there nothing between her and Boss. But you still should be quick casue it is unknow if in future someone else don't steal her from you." Machi smirked but she could only finish what she was saying and Feitan was nowhere to be seen.

Rena's POV

I was sitting on bed and drinking tea when Feitan came. I grinned at him when I saw him.

"Are you also here to scold me for leaving you behind and having all the 'fun' all by myself." I made quotation marks when I said world 'fun'. "Because Phinks already did that."

Before I could say anything else he kissed me. I was so shocked that didn't move until I heard his voice.

"You are mine."

I smirked at him and kissed him.

"You stolen my heart long ago."

***

I was looking from a distance as election for future chairman of Hunter Association was ending. I saw that Gon was alright and Killua also looked fine. I didn't want to meet with them now because I know I would have to say goodbye to them since I decided to follow my own path. But I was sure we will meet in future.

"Come on, let's go" Feitan pulled my hand which he was holding.

"Don't be so hasty. Are you jealous of them?" I asked while laughing.

"They are annoying." He said with scowl.

I laughed louder. Feeling so light and without any worry, it was many years ago when I felt like that.

*** The End ***

Yes, this is the end cause from the beginning I was only planning this story to this moment. There will be also 2 short stories in next chapter but this is all. I hope that you liked this story even if my gramma was terrible and even I myself was wondering what I was writting xD I want to thank you every one who read this to the end and liked this cause it was my first fanfic.