Chapter 4

Chapter 4

I ran. Ran as fast as I can. I passed crowds of people. Some have looked at me suprised, some were indifferent. I ran crowd through between people. I didn't look back, I know they are after me.

Iran main street where were a lot of people so I can easily hide.

I heard a commotion behind me. When I look I saw three men who were big and well-built. They look like they can crush girl like me with one hand. They were arguing with owner of one of the stands. Then one of them saw me and pointed me. I felt little stunned. I didn't think that they would ran after me so far. They started running in my direction. I shook myself and ran even faster.

After some time I turned into alley and hid behind a refuse container. I waited while and hear they voices.

"Where are she?" One of them asked angry.

"I don't know. There are too many people" repiled another.

"Continue running! She must be neabry."

When I heard they voices are further and further then I could sigh with relief. They were chasting me form morning and now is afternoon, I was exhausted. When I come back to my room I think I kill my master. It's all his fault.

I got up from my hideout and start walking in direction of my motel when I hear voice behind me.

"Are they chasting you? Heh, they look strong." some cheerful male voice said. "What did you do to them?"

I turned around and saw man with blonde hair and bright green eyes. He wear lavender outfit. He was smiling but I didn't felt that this is friendly smile. Rather it was smile of someone who saw some interesting things and want to mess.

I was startled. I didn't felt his presence, it was like he wasn't here. He was giving me felling similar to my master so I was on my guard.

"Who are you?" I asked suspicious.

"I'm just passerby"he repiled smiling "So, tell me why they chasting you?" It was question but I felt it was more like order. It was dengerous situation, one wrong word and I'm done. He is too powerful for me.

"Want do you want to know?" I asked cautiously.

"Well,it looks interesting and also you don't look ordinary. If I'm correct, you could easily handle three of them." he said still smiling. Really, his smile gives me shiver.

What he said was true. I could handle them but it would be troblesome and I would have to fight but I was to lazy to do that. But to know that he know my strength it was worrying. I don't have look that show that I have much power. I was thin and not tall. I have long straight back hair and black eyes. I look rather like girl from normal family.However, he could still tell that I was strong. It only mean that he is much stronger than me and is really intelligent.

"So?"he asked again.

'Hm?"I awoke from my thoughts.

"Tell me why they chasting you."

I decided to tell true.

"Oh, it only my master made a mess and I have to clean up."

"Hmm, really? But why did you preferred to ran than to handle them?"

"Well,they were really noisy and I was too lazy to fight with them, so I started to ran it was more interesting than beat then immediately"

"Hmm."He was looking at me like at some rare species. He wanted to tell something more but then his phone rang. He looked at it and then at me and said: "Well, I must go now. I hope we meet again."He started to walking in main street and waving to me joyfully.

"Meet again" I murmured "Yeah right, I would rather not."

Only when I couldn't see him anymore I sighed with relief.

"Now I have to find master and think about who to kill him."

I walked in direction of motel where I with my master was staying. When I was walking I was thinking about different kind of torture and which use on my stupid master because this time he made real mess.

**********************************

It's end of chapter 4. I'm really happy that someone read that :) I hope that you enjoy this story to the end. :)