Chapter 11

Chapter 11

When Shalnark arrived he only greeted Machi, Paku and Chrollo, grabed me and returned to his home. It was small flat with huge mess. Everywhere where papers and I saw a lot of electronic things like phones and computers. They were everywhere and that flat didn't have free space.

"Okay, so what do you want from me?" I asked him.

"Ech?" he looked at me with grin "How do you know that I wanted something from you?"

"Gut feeling" I said without much explanation.

His look showed curiosity then he started his story.

"You know, not long ago one of most famous electronic firms declare that they created the most developed computer in this world. But there is limited amount of them. And I want one of them"

"So?" I asked having bad feeling.

"Well, when I saw your abilities I thought that they will be handy in theft. I have plan arleady and we shoul..."

"Wait" I interrupted him "Why do you think that I help you?"

"About that, I find really interesting information." with these words his grin turned more evil. " Who would thought that you are disciple of Leo, one of the most famous and also the most hateful preson in this world. There are a lot of powerful and influential people who want to get rid of him but can't because he is too elusive." His grin turned more and more wider and I got more and more frightened. " Do you know what will they do to you if they would know your relationship with him? Your life would be living hell." He showed his innocent smile like he didn't just before threathen me.

"I will help you." I said resigned.

"I always know that you are helpful person" He hung his arm on my shoulder.

I wanted to cry with frustration because he was too scary and also I couldn't read him at all.

****** *** ***

We stood in front of big company. From information that Shalnark got there are a lot of guards and security like doors or lift that can be open only with password or fingerprint. It would be hard to break into with only one person, but with two of us it will be piece ofcake.

We entered into building throught front door. When guards saw us they wanted to stop us but Shalnark with quick moves immobilized them and pinned to one of them anthene. It was first time I saw Shalnark Nen ability so I was amazed with it.

He used that guard to open lift which leads to floor where is thing he wanted so badly. With fingerprint of that guard lift was opened and I quickly ran into and hidden on celling.

When lift arrived on right floor and doors opened imediately guards walked into. I fast hit back of their necks and they lied on the floor. I ran through corridor in direction of big room full of computers that Shalnark want and hide in shadow.