Chapter 8

I'm back xD Now that I'm after my exams and I started my vacation I will have more time and it's mean more chapters ;) I want to thank for firsts ever comments in my first ever story <3 Well that's all I wanted to say. Enjoy :)

******

Chapter 8

"Who are you?" I heard behind me.

I was so teriffited that I think my heart stop beating. They were dangerous and they could do anything to get what they want. Well,that was telling me my gut feeling. I reminded myself to stay calm and not to show my fear.

They were looking at me all the time. Because of that I fell litlle nevous but I answered question.

"I'm Rena" I was hard to talk with sharp metal near my throat. With each sound I made, I felt as it was touching my skin.

I felt as this metal is touching me stronger nearly cutting my skin.

"I didn't mean that. Why are you there?" Asked person behind me.

I gulped hardly and answerd slowly.

"I need some thing from this place."

"And what is that thing?" asked blond freak with no brows.

I had hard time breathing with that knife near my throat and also I started to fell fizzy. It's all they fault. I don't meet so often people who are so dengerous and now there were so many. I need to take deep breath if I don't want to pass out. But first I need to get rid of that knife at my neck.

"It is litlle hard to talk with knife at the neck." I said calmly not showing my fear.

I saw they looking at each other and then guy with cross on forehead nod his head on preson behind me and knife dissapered from my neck. At that same time I touched my throat to find any wound but there were none. I sighted with relief and then looked at them. I saw preson who noticed me and that he wasn't holding knife but sword, really sharp sword.

"Now answer the question." said guy with corss, propably their boss, emotionlessly.

"I need Locating Mirror to find someone"

When they heard name of thing I was looking they showed some interest.

"Did you find that mirror?" asked samurai guy.

"Yes"I answered guardedly.

"Hand it over to us" said pink haired girl.

I slowly put my hand in pocket and took out mirror. Blond freak grabbed, looked at it and pass over to his boss. He looked carefully at mirror and then stated that it is real.

"So what we are going to do with that girl?" asked black haired freak with skull on his bandana. Well, basically they are all freaks. I had no idea where they could find so many weirods.

"We take her with us. I'm curious about her ability. She got past guard and security system without any problem and she also hidden so well form us. I want to know her power." said boss.

Pink haired girl used some kind of thread to tie my hands. I wasn't sruggling with her. I knew that I had no chances to win with them. Maybe if it would be only one person I could win but not with six presons and especially with that midget with sword.

We walked out of that room and headed in direction of exit. When we went past corridors I saw that security system was turned off and there were a lot of corpses of guards. I couldn't look at that, it was too much for me. I knew they were ruthless.

When we were outside I saw much more corpses and some people in middle of them. One of them had long flowing silver hair, another the appearance of a hulking, there was also man dresses in a wild manner, donning bear skin clothing and boots and preson with dark skin who looked like a zombie. There were also two women and ... someone. One of women had a black turtleneck and jeans, accessorized withblack-framed glasses and a necklace bearing St. Peter's cross, another one was a tall and skinny woman with has short, straight, blonde hair reaching down to her neck and that ... someone had a thick and messy mane of grey hair covering his entire head, obscuring everything except for an occasional glimpse of his left eyeball.

Each of them looked like freak so I immediately knew that they were part of group that had captured me.

"Boss, had you find that thing?" aksed beast-like guy.

"Yes.We are going back to our hideout." said guy with cross.

Then they looked at me.

"And who she is?" asked blond girl.

"We find her in treasure room. Boss find her ability intersting so we taking her with us." said blond guy who was always smile. I swear this smile creeps me out.

When they had no more questions we started walking. I didn't know where we were heading but after walking for so long I was litlle exhausted. Yes, I know that Leo was training me and I was often running away when they were chasting me but I'm also lazy person. When I have free time I would lie in sofa read books and eats sweets. It was my weak point.

We walked through forest and walked out on some kind of road. In surroundings was only one building. It looked like church. It had broken widows and it was propably abandoned. We headed in that direction and went into.

Inside was a mess. Everywhere were wooden boxes and only at opposide entrance was altar. It was gloomy church. I felt like somebody pushed me from behind and I went further.

Boss sat on the altar and rest sat in boxes. They surround place where I was standing. I had no hope for running away. I had only two option: die or answer their questions ... and maybe then I won't die.

"Let's start interrogation." said guy bandana with skull smirking.

And then I freaked out.