Chapter 35

Chapter 35

Next day we were deciding who will go to the auction and who will stay with Boss in hiedout. Since I was bored I wanted to go with them on auction even if I know that I might meet Kurapika. Then we had to choose who will go for treasures and who will get rid of guests. I thought of going with Feitan, Frankiln and Shizuku to kill since I wanted to see Shizuku ability.

We went earlier to prepare for this job. We walked through main street. There were many people and street was very crowded. We were walking past it when we heard some people shouting and cheering. There was arm wrestling and for person who won there is diamond. I saw Shizuku was watching that diamond.

"Why don't you try, Shizuku? We still have some time." I said with smile to her.

She only nodded and went there. Only then I saw who was making this competition. It was Gon, Killua and Leorio. I felt cold when I thought of every thing that might went bad when there I'm now with members of Spiders but I didn't show anything on my face. I was observing as Shizuku went and was are wrestling with Gon. After struggling she finally lose, then she came back to us.

Since Franklin and Feitan didn't have good view on them they didn't know if Shizuku lost and win. When they talked about Shizuku clueless I was thinking about Gon and Killua. I was praying so they won't meet Phantom Troupe but something was telling me that this is unavoidable.

"I really wanted that diamond. Maybe I should try again." Shizuku said while thinking.

"Don't." Feitan said. "We have work to do. And we are thieves, if we want something we take it." And so we left that place and go to the building where will be auction.

We went unnoticed by back door. There were already Shal with rest. They got here to took trasures but they looked like there was some problem.

"What's happen, Shal?" I asked.

"There weren't any treasures in safe." Shal said with frown.

"Ech, you know why?" It made no sense that there wasn't any thing.

"No, but we have auctioneer. Maybe he know something." Shal showed man tied to chair.

"Leave this to me." Feitan said and immediately started his interrogation and torture.

We were deep undeground so no one heard his sreams. When Feitan finished it was nearly time for auction.

"Get ready, Feitan, Franklin, Shizuku. It's time." I went to different room to wore dress that I bought last time. When I got out I saw that rest is also ready.

"Let's go." We went to gave these guests our performance dyed by blood. "Shal, let's get ready for our departure." I said before I went with others.

Shizuku waited outside room for people that by accident would run out of room. Feitan and Franklin were playing auctioneers and I will be between guest to inform Shizuku if ant of them run away.

I stood behind pillar and was observing whole scene. It was real bloodbath for these people who even didn't know why they died. When I was watching this scene I saw man and woman near door.

"Shizuku, there are two people that escaped. Be ready." I said to my phone.

"Okay." Shizuku answered me.

I don't know why but felt that I saw somewhere these two. Then I remember. I asked Reo to inform me of any move of Kurapika and these two were there. They are bodyguards of Nostrade and Kurapika was also one of them. That's mean that he is near.

When Franklin killed all of then Shizuku came to clean room from any evidence. It was strange ability but I thought that it suit her.

While she was cleaning we found one man who hadn't died. He was threating us but Feitan killed him at spot. Then we went to meet with Shal and rest and we used balloon to leave this place.

In balloon Uvo called to Boss. It was strange that they know we will rob then so Uvo thought that between us there is traitor but Boss denied that. Well, I was sure that there is one traitor in Phantom Troupe. However I don't think it was him who sold us, I couldn't think of any benefic he would have from this.

In the end out balloon landed in desert. Whole mafia that was chasting us was already here.They were ready to fight and kill us but they didn't know that they are prey. Uvo got very excited about thought of fighting them all.

"I don't have to clean their bodies with my Blinky?" Shizuku asked.

"This is no longer needed." Shal said.

"I want to fight them all. You better don't get in my way." Uvo said excited.

"Like there is any fun fighting with this kind of weaklings." I said shurgging my shoulders.

Uvo got down to beat them. He was behaving like some wild beast that was freed from cage. I wasn't even fun watching that since everyone of us knew that he will beat them all. So I was bored after watching him for while and so were rest of Spiders.

"Do you want to play cards?" Shal asked.

"Okay." Machi said.

"Yeah." Agreed Shizuku.

"It will be better than watching this boring fight." I added.

Nobu and Feitan only nodded.

We started playing and I had to say that Shal was realy bad at cards. I don't know why someone who is so good at manipulating other person is so bad at lying in play.

It was fun to play with them but deep inside I was worried. I used one of my abilities -Six Sense which allow me to sense presence of others people and recognize any familiar presence. And I found near place we are presence of someone I didn't want to see near Spiders.

Now you meet members of Phantom Troupe what are you going to do, Kurapika?