Chapter 17

Sorry for this short chapter but I was felling today unwell and I was thinking about not writing this chapter but I said that I will write it so I did it :) I'm really happy to see so many views and votes. Thanks to that I knew that someone is reading it and like it. Thank you very much for that... and that's all, I'm tired and I'm going sleep. Good night :)

Chapter 17

First things I saw when we got on the place were two people. Girl with strange hairstyle and big guy behind her. They introduce themselves as examineres of next exam. Menchi and Buhara. Then we heard some noise coming form that big guy stomach. What surprised me was that second exam will be cooking. First running, now cooking. It is much more different than I imagined.

Anyway I didn't care about that. The only thing I'm interested is to keep Gon alive and nothing more. I went with Gon, Killua, Kurapika and Leorio to look for that pigs which are needed for cooking. Since they discovered me I don't have to hide.

"Say Rena, you must be strong, right ?" asked Gon.

I looked at him. His eternal smile for unknow reason made me more friendly and I answered his quesiton.

"Not counting two persons I'm strongest within pepole taking part in this exam." I wasn't exaggerate. I felt that only number 44 and 301 know Nen but I wasn't sure how strong they are so I couldn't tell if I could beat them.

"Wow, you are so strong." said Gon in awe. I heard as Killua was clicking with his tongue. He seems like he didn't believe me.

"Brat, you don't believe me?" He was picking fight with me whole time I joined their group.

"Of course I don't believe you are so strong." he said with smirk.

I wanted to teach him lesson so I used mu speed and got behind him,grab his head and started ruffling his hairs.

"You brat, you dare to doubt in me. You get what you desterve." I was stronger ruffling his hairs and he was struggling to get free from me but I was too strong. Even so his power impressed me.

"Let me go!" he shouted trying hit me but I was to fast and avoided each of his attacks and didn't let him go even for second.

After some time and when I saw his new hairstyle I started laughting. They looked at me dumbfonded.

"You look totally different than earlier." said Kurapika.

I looked at him and said with smile.

"Well, I was bored all this time but now this was so funny that I not bored anymore." I looked with smile at Killua and this gave him goosebumps.

"Don't waste time for fun, we have to find that pigs!" yelled at us Leorio.

"Don't be so stiff, old man." I said and walked further.

"What did you said!" shouted again Leorio but I ignored him.

After some time we found that pigs and caught them. Then we started cooking. To tell truth I can only bake bread and I never tried anything else. So I didn't know if I can do something good but I had to try.

I was concentrated on cooking so when I finished I saw a lot of people failed and only few left with their dishes. I wasn't confident in my dish, so when I went to Menchi and Buhara to test it and failed I wasn't surprised.

In the end everyone failed. Some guy was arguing with examiners but really terrifing was bloodlust from number 44. But well it didn't involve me so I didn't care about that.

And when I was hoping what Hunter Exam ends and with that my mission Chairman arrived.  Afters some talk they decided that we will retake this part of exam.

We flew to mountain Mt. Split-in-Half where lives Spider Eagles. Their eggs are truly delicious. Menchi showed us how to get this egg after that we jumped and grabbed web. I could use my wings but it would get me to much attention.

When was time to jump each one took one egg but for me who love food it would be waste to take only one so I grabbed a lot more and used my power Black Hole to store then there for latter and I only had one egg in my hands.

My whole group of course got to the next exam. And now we are flying where it will be.