Chapter 16

Sorry guys, I forgot release this chapter earlier. Next will be the day after tomorrow. Enjoy :)

Chapter 16

I got in place where second exam will be right after Gon and Kurapika. I saw old man lying on ground near tree and neabry were that silver-haired kid. So they got past first exam. I felt sharp gaze of that clown who nearly killed Gon. But I didn't care.

I looked at that four guys talking and thought what I should do after Hunter Exam. I had to meet with Feitan cause I want to test my new power and I would need his help with that. Then I should look for Boss and Shal because they want me do something for them. And lastly I had to go to Yorknew City in September cause Boss said that there would be big mission. When I think about that all Phantom Troupe members will be meeting in one place I had bad premonition.

"Um, hello there." I heard voice near me. I looked in that direction and saw Gon standing close to me and looking at me. Sh*t. I only nodded my head without saing anything. "I wanted to ask you why were you looking at us so long?"

Sh*t again. I was to much concentrated on my thoughts that I forget to hide my presence and someone like Gon, with strong six sense, could easily feel my gaze. Now I couldn't hide from them.

"Well, I thought that you are interseting bunch." I said that, which wasn't lie. But I saw that only Gon believe me and rest of them was on guard while looking at me, especialy Killua. I think I was because he saw my bloodlust when Tompa irritated me. It had to be scary for him.

"Gon, don't trust her. She might want to harm us." said Killua looking at me with hostility.

I sighted. Well, there is no other option that said true. Leo and Ging didn't say that I can't tell true so it doesn't matter. It would be even better for me to be close to them and make sure Gon won't die.

"I'm here to make sure Gon won't die." I said while they where discussed what do with me.

"Eh?"said surprised Gon.

"My teacher is firend of your father, Ging. He asked me to come to this Hunter Exam and look after you. I was observing you since you were talking with Tompa."

They looked at each other and was thinking if what I said was true. But when Gon heard his father name his eyes started to shone.

"You know my father?"

"Yeah, I know him but I can't tell you anything. I promised him that I only be here to save you from death and nothing else."

Gon was happy when he heard that it was really his fater that send me but then blond guy narrowed his eyes and asked me.

"If you here to make sure that Gon won't die why didn't you save him when Hisoka nearly killed him?"

Hisoka. I heard that name but couldn't connect it with correct person. But when I thought about scene where Gon was grabed for neck and hung in air by that freaky clown I got idea.

"Are you talking about that crazy clown?"

They looked surprised at what I said and after while blond guy nodded.

"Well, he didn't killed him and I was ready to attack but he felt me and let him go." I said indifferent but deep inside I was annoyned. They asking me and asking and I'm too lazy to answer but if I didn't answer then they would be on guard near me every time and I would be more annoyning.

"So why didn't you help him when Gon attacked Hisoka?" asked again blond guy. Ughr, he is so annoyning that I want to hit him.

"I'm here to make sure he will life, I don't care if he got in any different danger as long as he won't die. He can lost his arm or leg and it non of my bussiness." I said irritated.

"What did you said?" said angry old man.

"This is Hunter Exam. If I would protect him form every danger, there would be no meaning in coming here. While taking part in this exam you should bet your life cause each year there a lot of people who die here. Don't you think it would be unfair to help him with everything?"

"You!" old man want attack me but was stopped by Gon.

"She is right, Leorio. I don't want someone helping me get past this exams, I want to do it myself." he said to old man, then turned to me and with big smile said to me . "I'm Gon. What is your name?"

"I'm Rena." This kid is so sweet. I like him.

"This is Leorio, Kurapika and Killua. I hope we will be friends." said Gon with smile. Other looked like they don't like me but I don't care.

"I hope that too." I said with light smile to Gon.

Then we heard as Satotz wanted to say something.

"Everyone, first exam finished. Now will start second exam." said Satotz and walked to place where second exam will be.