Chapter 14

Hey guys xD In this picture is Rena but she has black hair so try to imaginate it.  We are starting with Hunter Exam and Gon, Killua and others. Enjoy :)

*******

Chapter 14

I walked through the forest and looked around. From the information I got this should be shortcut to the Hunter Exam but for now I didn't saw anything. But then in far away I saw some town. I leisurely went in his direction.

When I was walking there I was thinking about things that happen in that year. I was training with Leo and also doing a lot of work for him, like stealing, kidnapping (don't ask) or fighting. I was doing so many things that I didn't have time to meet with Spiders but I was sending them messages, especially to Feitan. He was so annoying with that. Everytime he was asking me where I am or if I want with him and Phinks steal something or play with them some games. But I didn't have time so I had to turn down his invitations. There were also writing to me Shal and Chrollo. The former was talking non-stop what he did and where he were and latter was asking me if I had time for a mission. Well, I felt they treating me like their friend and I'm grateful for that.

Now I'm doing last job that Leo gave me – taking part in Hunter Exam and look after his friend child. Basically I even don't know how he looks like but I know Ging and I from what I know they are a lot alike so there propably won't be problem.

After some time I finally got to that town but I didn't saw anyone here. I looked around and saw in building some silhouettes. And little later I saw in main road old grandma and some people with werid masks behind her.

"Exciting..."she siad. I walked nearer to heard what was she saing. "Exciting Two-Choice Quiz!!" she shouted to much that she almost scared me.

"Grandma are you examiner?" I asked.

"Something like that." she repiled then talked further."If you want to go to that tree in top of that mountain you have to answer my question. There are only two option, any other answer is wrong. If you answer wrong you will be disqualified."

I thought a little then asked.

"And if I don't want to take part in that quiz?"

"You also will be disqualified." said calmly woman.

"Okay, so give me your question." I said with no hesitation.

"Your parents were trapped by powerful group of people. You can save only one of them. Which one? One – father, two– mother. You have 5 second to answer."

When I heard that question I frozen. I remember everything so clear like it was yesterday.

"One..."

My house burning and scream of my mother...