Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Do you know how big mess you did this time!? I think soon whole city will be after us! I start think if you really have brain because if yes you should sometimes use it!" I was shouting at my master. I was so furious that I didn't know anymore what I was telling him.

But even if I was shouting at him furiously he still was indifferent. He was liying on sofa and had bored look.

"You are noisy. It wasn't anything so serious" he said lazy.

"Nothing serious!? You broke into house of most influential man in this city and stole half of his money!! It is realy serious!!" I was so crazy and furious that I think I spit some saliva on him.

"It's only half of his money. He still has enough. And I needed that money."

"For what? I tell you! You took that money and went to casino and lost them all! Why did you do that?"

"Well,I was bored."

"Bored?And because of that you did bad thing?" I was exhausted becaus eof my shouting so I didn't have more strenght to shout at him.

"Maybe it is bad but it wasn't harmful for anyone so is ok" he saidyawing.

"So if it isn't bad for you, that what is?" I asked curious.

"You want to know? Then I show you" he got up from sofa and walked out of room. I went behind him.

I didn't know where we are going but I didn't ask because I known tha the won't tell me. We walked into reception and he here checked us out. We then walked out from motel and went in direction of city gate. We were careful because there sill were people who were looking for us.

We travel very long. We came across many cities but never stay long. After three weeks we were in that place. Meteor City. Place where are no rules, only strong will survive. There a lot of ophrans and criminals. This was rotten city, but no everyone are bad here. Leo left me there and said that I must live here for week. I didn't know what that was meant for but didn't ask him.

I was walking arcross streets and watched people with ragged clothes,dirty and really thin. Most of them look like homelesses.

I walked farther and felt as someone bump on me. I looked down and sawlittle girl. She was skinny and looked like she didn't eat for very long time. I smile to her and gave apple I had in my bag. She took i tand looked at me with her shy eyes.

I started walking farther but then I felt pain in my back. I looked there and saw some blood on my clothes, then I looked at that little girl. She was holding knife and she looked hungry at my bag. I think that she though I have more food.

When I was looking at her I finally understood what my master want to tell me. In this world we can't trust what we see because not everything is real. For example this girl. She was looking like some poor child who can't survive in world but then when it is come to food she can fight with her all. Even kill for that. In this world we can't be sure about everything. There a lot of ilusion.

I was looking at her I was thinking what she do next. And in these same time she attacked me again but now I was prepared. I grabed her wirstand twist it so strong that she felt pain and let go knife. She fallon the ground and was looking at me teriffited. I didn't want do her anything bad but I aslo don't want to be hurt. So I took her knife and without looking at her started walking again.

This event cause that my heart get more hard. From now I wont trust in everything I see.

After three days I meet some boys. Most of them looked dengerous as if they could kill for food or anything that is valuable. But between them stood one boy who looked nervous and shy. I heard then persuade him to stole from stands. They even threated him.

I couldn't look at that anymore so I ran and stood between them so I can hide that boy. I know that my master want me to be more indifferent to things like that because there are a lot in this world and could bring me harm but I can't watch like someone is bullied.

"You better stop if you don't want me to beat you all" I threatened.

"Wow, looks like we have there really strong girl." said one of them flippantly "So? What can you do to us?"

He want to grab my hand but I was fater. I bend and hit his legs so hard that he laid on the ground. I smoped on him that he couldn't get up. Then when rest of boys want to attack me I take care of them fast and looked at boy who was bullied.

"Are you okay?"

"Ah.."he was starled "Yes, thank you"

"It's nothing. You should be careful next time" I said that and smiled to him.

"Yes, yes, of corse." He still looked confused but I don't waited for him to wake up from his state and walked away.

I was walking farther and it was starting to get dark. Then I heard noise in alley.

When I looked there was one boy of those I beat. He was above woman and was violently yank her clothes.

"Where are your money, you b**ch!?" he was shouting "Tell me if you don't want to see your precious son dead" He was really angry. He was so furious that he hit her few times on head. Woman cried in pain and her tear ran down her cheeks.

I wanted to help that woman but then I saw shadow behind them. It was that boy who was bullied. He was holding very long knife. He's look was concentrated on boy who was hitting woman. Then he lifted that knife and stab another one on neck. Blood spurted on woman. Then his motionless body fallen on her.

When she saw dead body she satarted crying form fear. But boy with knife took off of her body and hold her thigly.

"Shhhh. Mom, it's okay. Everything is okay now" he said.

When I heard that I understoond that this boy was bullied because he was weak and they threaten even his mother. But he couldn't stand that anymore and killed his bully. He did that for him and his mother.

I left them alone I started looking for Leo because it's been week since we last saw each other. When I walked I was thinking about what I saw this week.

In this world really you can't said what is good and what is bad. This world isn't just black and white.