Chapter 39

Chapter 39

I was in world of darkness. There wasn't any sigh of light. I couldn't even see my own body. I was scared. Then I was him. It was Uvo. He was standing opposite me and was looking at me. In his eyes I saw blame and anger.

"It's your fault that I'm dead." He said with fury.

"No, Uvo. I'm sorry I was too late." I said to him with regret.

"I won't forgive you." His anger only increased.

"Uvo!" I shouted with fear. "Uvo, it's my fault that you are dead." I started crying. I covered my face with hands. "I'm sorry, it's my fault."

I was saying non stop 'sorry' but my guilty didn't dissapear.

"I will hate you forever." It was last what Uvo said.

"Uvo!" I shouted and reached my hand in his direction. Then I saw ceilling of our hideout. I was breathing fast and was wet from sweat. It was horrible nightmare.

"Rena." I heard familiar voice calling my name. It was Feitan who was sitting near me. "It's not you fault. It's that chain bastard. I will torture him for that."

When I heard that I was shocked and fell peaceful. It was first time I hear Feitan was comforting someone, it made me more calm. I put my head on his shoulder. I felt as his body got stiff but after a while he loosened him muscles.

"Thanks Feitan." I stayed in this position untill I completly clamed down and then I got up. "I will go for a walk." Before someone could tell anything to me I went outside. I was exhausted after that nightmare and I wanted to be alone for some time.

I went far from our hideout and I found tree. I love sitting on tree so I jumped and sat there. I thought about lot of things. I wondered where is now Albino since she vanished when we came to Yorknew. But I wasn't worried cause I sometimes think that she has human inteligence. She is mystery cat.

I thought what now I had to do. Uvo is dead, Spiders are hunting Kuraipka and I'm between them. I need Kurapika but if I had to choose between them I would choose Phantom Troupe. It's something I don't have to thinnk twice about.

I also wondered about Gon and Killua. They were some here here and were chasting after Phantom Troupe. I had bad fellings about that. I hope they won't meet anyone from Spiders. I would be hard to them be alive.

I thought about aunt Rose who was alone in home. I wanted to meet her and maybe take with me Feitan and Phinks since she liked them. It was little werid to look at them getting along so well but it made me very happy.

Leo was propably still traveling from town to town and was making chaos in any city he visited. It was nice memory. Reo wasn't right on his head but he was also nice guy. And that girl Noone I meet in Heavens Arena. She was strong and I thought we could be a friends.

When I thought about all these people that were in my life I was happy and sad at the same time. Some of then I won't meet ever and with some I'm maybe spend rest of my life. Or maybe I will die before this end. Future was unknow and a mystery, but it was what made life so fun. To discover what is waiting for us in future.

I sighted. I had enough sitting on this tree. I went down and headed to our hideout. When I was getting in I heard some voices. No, it can't be true. I heard Gon. He was there. I staightened my face so I didn't show fear about my little friends.

I walked inside with silence so no one heard me. First one to see me was Phinks.

"Yo Rena, finally coming back?" He asked me.

"Ech? Rena?" Gon said without thinking. It picked interest of Phantom Troupe members. Well, it doesn't matter since I was going to say that I know them.

"You know them Rena?" Shal asked.

"Yeah, they are my friends from Hunter Exam." I said without hidding anything. Now that I look around this situation seems to be a little bad. Feitan was pinning Gon and had his arm behind his back and Hisoka was holding Killua.

I looked at Feitan. "Could you let him go?"

"Why?" His voice irritated me, it sound like he want to pick fight with me.

"Because he is my friend and I don't think it would be fun torturing him. He is to stubborn for that." I knew it wasn't convincing but I didn't know what to say.

"I don't think so." He only asid and smirked to me.

"Fei-Freak, I know you only want to irritate me." I don't know why he was picking fight with me so often.

"What did you called me?" He looked angry.

"Fei-Freak, it suit you perfectly." I mocked him. I saw as he let go of Gon and wanted to take his sword but was stopped by Phinks.

"Members shouldn't fight between each other." Then he looked at me. "We were thinking that these kids are friends of chain bastard since they were following us."

"Nah, they only wanted money that mafia promised for us. They phoned me earlier about that." I denied this. "And before they came to Yorknew I was with them almost all the time. So this is nearly impossible."

"Or maybe you are plotting against us with that chain bastard!" Nobu was still angry at me but this was too much.

"You don't dare to say that, Nobu!" It made me furious. "I would never let someone kill one of us even if that mean I would be killed. You may be angry at me but don't you dare to talk like that to me!"

"Shut up already!! We don't have time for that." Phinks looked angry. "Nobunaga, you should know Rena well, she wouldn't let go killer of one of us."

"Tch." Angry Nobu didn't said anything but he wasn't sending glares in my direction so I could say it was ok.

"Come on, we had to decide what to do with these kids." Machi said.

Well, I hope this will end for Gon and Killua in good way.