Chapter 33

I have felling like I made Feitan to much ooc. I will cry :(

Chapter 33

I slowly woken up. I didn't remember when I fallen asleep but I was sure that I shouldn't have so comfortable pillow. I opened my eyes I saw with shock that my pilow was Feitan.

We were together sitting on that branch whole night and after some time I had to fall asleep. Now I was looking at Feitan who as me fallen asleep on tree. He turned to me that way so I could sleep on his shoulders. It made me fell warm. He was always cold to others even his friends but then he is making this kind of things so I can't hate him. But I won't tell him that since he would only make fun at me .And it's not that he isn't cruel and heartless but sometimes he can show some different side of his.

Anyway he is waking up so my warm smile wanished and I smirked.

"I wonder what happen to you, it's second time in row that I see you sleeping." I had to make fun at him so he don't have chance to do it to me.

"Shut up." He was sleepy but when he heard me he immediately woken up and glared at me.

I wanted to say something more but then I heard sound that made me forget about anything else.

*growl *

It was my stomach telling me that I'm hungry. It was so embarrassing and what worse Feitan heard it.

"Heh, looks like someone is hungry." He smirked at me and had his irritating smile on face.

"Uuu, but I'm really hungry. I think my last meal was two days ago." Thinking about that made me more hungry. "I'm too hungry. Come on, Feitan let go eat something." I grabbed his hand and jumped from tree. Since I was holding his hand Feitan had to do the same thing.

I ran into Sin City and found decent restaurant. Feitan without word sat down at an empty table. He sometimes is so childlish. I knew tha the should be hungry too but he didn't want to show that in fromt of me since he laughted at me because of that.

"Feitan, do you want something to eat?" I asked him with faked concern while inside I was laughting at him.

"Whatever." He frowned at me and I think he knew I was laughting at him deep inside.

I went to make order and at the counter stood man around thirty years old and was looking from me to Feitan. He propably heard out talk since there weren't a lot of people inside. I ordered some food that looked tasty for me and wanted to go to where Feitan was to wait for our meals then that man called me.

"Miss, you shouldn't let him pushing you around. If you want I can help you." It made me peplexed. I didn't understand about what was he talking. For me it was smiliar to him talking in different language. But then I understand. I was used to how Feitan was behaving but too thers it looked like I was his serverant.

"You don't have to worry, sir. I can take care about myself." I showed my non-existient muscles.

"Sigh, you could find better boyfriend." After that he let me go but because of his words I turned into stone. I didn't expected that someone would tell that me and Feitan looked like couple.

I went to where Feitan was and sat opposite him. He looked at me with his bored look and I couldn't stop myselt from thinking about what that man said about us. I looked at him and thought how it would look like if we were going out. But then he gave me his sharp gaze.

"Retard, our order is ready." Yeah, it was impossible to be with him in romantic relationship. Not in this life. It was miracle that we didn't kill each other in these few years. He was always getting on my nerves.

"Shup up, dwarf. I'm going." I got up and go before he could do anything to me for calling him dwarf. I took our food and without anymore useless talk we started eating.

When we were eating I got message and wanted to check who it was but when I saw that Feitan was looking at my phone. I remember about picture and I took my phone away from him so he won't see it. I think he misunderstand my action and was giving me angry glare but I ignored him.

I got message from Gon telling me that they are going to Yorknew already and he was asking when I'm going there. I thought about that a little. I'm now with Feitan but he is in bad mood and it can get only worse so it would be wise to let him alone and meet when is time for a meeting.

Thinking about that I wrote him that I will shortly also go to Yorknew and meet with them. Now I had to thought of a way to tell Feitan that so I won't make him more angry. Sometimes I think that he is like teenager girl and is so moody.

"Feitan" I tired to talk to him with my mouth full but I only spited some food at him. Which was funny view and I started laughting but since I had food in mouth I started choking.

"Disgusting" It was only thing Feitan said before he got up and walked out. I swallowed food I had and ran after him.

"Feitan, wait!" He was too fast as always.

"What do you want?" He looked at me, some of food I spited at him were still on his clothes.

"I wanted to tell you that I'm going to Yorknew first. We will see later." I didn't let him have time to respond cause I knew this would make things worse so I ran away.

I headed to Yorknew where I will meet with Gon and Killua.