Chapter 54

I didn't expect that I don't have much time to write more chapters since I have vacation. So to make sure to post reguraly chapters they will be shorter.

Chapter 54

We walked further directed by smell of blood in air. On the way we found a lot of bodies with guns. Well, it was nearly impossible for this country to don't have any connections with underground world. It was heaven for drug and weapons dealers... until the Chimera Ants showed up.

After walking for some time we found their hideout which was probably taken by Ants.

When we were inside we walked to the place where path splited at three ways. We could fell their presence.

Firstly, from middle corridor walked out Ants that looked like centaur with lower body of horse and upper body of human but I saw that he has some part of sanke since his tongue looked like snake's tongue. He had with himself two men... but they were naked, had collars and chains. He treated them as dogs.

It was horrible to watch them lost their dignity and humanity to die in the end. It's true that I and Feitan often tortured people, I can't say for Feitan but I never did anything to them to lost their humanity.

Gon seeing that cruelty couldn't look straight at it but was reprimanded by Kite for it. It will be good time for Gon to learn about how terrible is this world. Gon wanted to rush at that Ant but was stopped by Kite since he felt presence of others Ants.

In the end Gon, Kite and Killua were fighting with Ants while I was watching surrounding that some others Ants won't surprise us. Kite was fast with his fight and he ended it witout much trouble. On the other hand Gon was struggling in fight and when he thought that he won he was nearly killed by that Ant. And Killua... his killing intent was so strong that it gives me chills but for me he still looked cute.

We finished things there quickly and then again went on travel but after some time we were surrounded by army of Ants. I thought that they would start fighting immediately but what surprised me they wanted to fight one on one.

When Gon and Killua were fighting who gonna be first I took this opportunity and was first to fight.

"You have your time for fun, kids. Now, I will play a little."

I wondered what kind of weapon use since it was a long time from last time I used them. I decided that I will use my guns.

From the Ants side, person who I have to deal with looked like mix of elephant and dog.

I tried using my guns on him but his skin was too hard. He was slow so I could easily avoid any of his attacks and hit him few times with my legs. In the end I used knives that was attached to my guns to slit his throat. I ended it fast at the time Gon and Killua decided who of them will be first.

I was standing near Kite watching them fighting when I felt my phone was vibrating. It was text from Reo.

'Ants are in Meteor City.'

It looks like Ants are attacking others countries. It wasn't something to make me worry, but they attacked Meteor City. I knew Boss and some of Phantom Troupe members care about this city so I couldn't leave it.

"Kite, there is something I must to do. I have leave you guys now." I said with urgency in my tone.

He looked at me for a while then nodded his head with agreement.

"Be careful" I said that and ran in direction of Meteor City.

I don't have many funny pictures with phantom but I will still post some random pictures I have on my computer. ;)

 ;)