Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Okay. So firstly, I want to see what you can do. Lift that rock" he said showing big rock which look heavy and I think no normal human in my age can lift it. But because of my in human I lifted it easliy with one hand and throw in air then catch it with other hand. I was grinning when I look at him. I expect that he would be shocked, bu the had indifferent look. It was as if what I did was very common.

"Well, it's no bad but can be better" he judged with his lazy, monotone voice.

I turned my back to him to put rock and then I hear noise of shooting gun. I throw rock on the ground with loud 'boom' and jump to the left to avoid bullet.I roll on ground and look in direction of shoot. Leo, as he said to call him, was holding gun, looking at me and said: "Your reflex and senses are also no bad" Then he put his gun in his pocket " I won't teach you martial art beacuse I don't know any, but I think you don't need it. With your strength and reflex the only thing you need is experience in fighting and fast analysing your opponent. You should also learn how to fight with different kind of weapon like draggers, sword, bow, maybe scythe and my favourite - gun. So well, I want to see how experienced you are in fighting. We are going to forest to find you opponent."

He start running very fast in direction of forest. I barely catch up with him. We was running almost in all forest before he find big grizzly bear. "It's your opponent. Go beat him." He give me kick and send me to bear. I saw him looking at me. I jump on my legs and take off knife witch I use as dragger. I saw grizzle shot his eyes with fury before he run in my direction. He was two times bigger than me and I think about four time more heavy.

He swung his paw at me but I jumped aside and I throw myself no bear. I directed knife on his eyes but he was too fast and dodge my attak. We circled around each other gazing into eyes. He was ready to attak but I was faster. I bend down and cut his leg. He roared with pain and fell. I was ready to attack again, seeing that bear is getting up. Hewas a lot slower and thanks to that I can easily make him another wound. I attacked him as long as I could se that he hadn't had strength. I didn't kill him because I think it is wrong to take someone life for nothing. It was us fault that we came to his territory.

I turned to master and wanted to say that I done but then I hear furious roar behind me. I turned and saw grizzly right behind me and his paws was directing at me. I frozen. I hadn't have time to dodge,I was only waiting for death.

'BANG'

On bear's head was big hole. With big noise massive body of bear fall on the ground. With scared expresion I turned to see Leo holding his gun.

"Rule number one: Never turn your back to your opponent if you aren't sure if he is dead."

****** *** Skip time *** *** ***

After that accident I was little scared but still wanted to learn fighting.We spent month in my village where Leo spared with me or order to do different kind of things. I had to be careful every time beacuse sometimes he shot to me without warning. He said that thanks to that I will faster improve my reflex, but I think he was bored and find amusing me dodging his bullets.

And yesterday when we were sparing he said that we will be leaving today.I was so suprised that didn't avoide his attack and was KO.

Now I'm packing some things that I want to take with me on journey. I took my phone and headphones, cards to play and some of my books that I hadn't read yet.

I run to kitchen to see my aunt with master siting at the table and talking. On table was some fruits and vagetables and stuff.

When I walked in they stop talking and looked at me. Master get up take things from table and walked to doors.

"I will be waiting outdoor. Say goodbye to Rose" After he said that he disappered.

I turned to aunt Rose. I saw that her eyes were little watery like she didn't want to cry.

"Aunt Rose, I'm going to travel but I promise that I will visit you often" I smiled to her and huged her.

"Remember, you must be careful and don't do stupid things" her voice was shaking from emotions.

"I know"

"Kid, faster! We don't have all day!" I hear Leo shouting from outdoor.

"I'm coming!" I shouted back " I'm leaving aunt Rose, bye"

I smiled and without looking back go out where master was waiting for me.

"Let's go"

And now my travel begin.