Chapter 24

I think I made this chapter little messy but I hope you like it :)

Chapter 24

Before I go with Feitan I wanted to try going alone. I stood at the entrance of the forest and took deep breath. I started using my Nen to its full potential and right after that on my shoulders were showing two rabbits.

"Yo, finally decided to use us?" asked with cocky smile black rabbit.

"You are really stupid." said white rabbit.

"Shut up guys and listen me. Last time I lost control over you but now you won't have a chance. So let's go to do job." They alawys irritate me but I have to use them now. Their apperance gave me burst of power.

I used my black power and firstly covered myself with shadows so no one will see me. Next I used white power on my eyes so I could see through any illusion. This kind of ability is handy but I had to concentrate on using it so I can't do anything else, that's why I need second person so he can protect me.

I walked inside forest and carefuly obesrved surrounding. I walked and walked and still was inside. According to information after hour or so people always walked out of forest. I stayed here for three hours and nothing happend so I stopped using my power. Right after that surrounding started to change chaotically. So there is really some power that prevent people from coming deeper in forest.

I used again my power to hide but in vain. Even after I was invisible it was changing scenery all the time. It proved that this had some kind intelect and I should be careful. I tried to look through illusion but it was changing so fast that it only cause pain in my head. So I gave up idea of walking further into forest and walked out of it.

I also thought about flying above forest but that strange power is even worked in air and made me dizzy and unable to fly far.

When I came back to our hideout I was tired and thought only about sleeping but then I heard loud * meow * and I felt some weight on myshoulder. It was Albino. She was so happy that I could easily heard her purring.

"Hey Albino, why are you here?" I pated her and took her in my arms.

"I took her with me as you asked." Familiar voice said.

"Hey Shal, I didn't thought you would be here." I smiled to him and went to sit near him. In room were also Chrollo, Shizuku and Franklin but I didn't saw Feitan.

"Hey Boss, where is Feitan?"

"I told him to go release some of his anger." He said with clam voice still reading book. And for realese anger he mean that Feitan go to kill, cause I don't know any other method for him to release his emotions.

"Oh, ok." I didn't asked further, I didn't want to know. "I looked at this forest and it seems that this powere which is protecting things inisde woods is inteligent and I would be hard to get in but I think we could do this."

"Then when Feitan will be back you will go togheter."

"Ok." When I waited for Feitan to come back I talked with Shal and play with Albino. I missed her, after this job I will take her with myself.

Feitan didn't come back in night and I fall asleep with Albino in my hands and my head on Shal shoulder. I only woke up in morning when I felt Albino leaving my arms. I opened my eyes and saw Feitan, with his clothes covered in blood, looking at me and Albino walking to him. He took her on arms and pat her.

"I was waiting for you all night. Can you control your emotions better now?" I asked him while standing up and getting closer to him.He only nod, his gaze never left my face. "Can we go now?" He nodded again. I took Albino from his hands and place her next to sleeping Shal. "I can't take you with me so you will wait here."After that we said Chrollo that we are going and headed to direction of forest.

When we were near entrance I held out my hand and said to Feitan "You have to held my hand when we walk cause it is only way that my power work on you."

He looked at my hand for long time before he took her. I didn't know what happen to him recently, he is acting so werid but I have no time to think about that.

We walked through forest for many hours, I felt that my hand that was holding Feitan's hand was stiff but even so I didn't dare to let go his hand. It was nearly ten hours after we found building. It looked like normal rectangular building. We went into it through matal doors. Then I finally could let go of Fetian's hand.

Inside was mess, bloody mess. On floor were lying corpses of scientists in white smock, now red from all that blood. Their faces were showing fear and panic. But what was worse was odor. I could feel insipid smell of rotten corpses and metalic smell of blood.

We looked around but only things we found were some notes of these scientists. Their things were destroyed, everywhere was lying broken glass and floor was sticky of blood and some others liquids.

"Are we going back, Feitan?" He nod his head and was ready do exit building when we heard some moan.

We found in corner man. He looked like he is barely living and in any second could die. We decided to take him with us and interrogate him. Since now there was three of us we couldn't use my power cause it is working only at two persons but even so it doesn't matter cause weare heading out of forest.

I wanted to take that man on my back but Feitan was faster. He even said that we should hold hands when we were going back from forest sowe don't separate. I agree with him and while holdnig hands we walked out of this wood.